Dancing Flames {Alibaba X Reader}

Starter one shot part 2!

This is not requested

The Anime Magi and pictures are not mine, credits to the owners...

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The sun shines brightly, yelling for the people of Sindria to wake up and get ready for another hard day. The palace guards wide awake after an hour of sleep, merchants quickly made their way to the markets to sell their goods and nobles going to some shops and stores to pick some jewelries.

It was a happy morning starter for the Sindrian people when a sudden [H/C] haired woman suddenly appeared on the palace gardens with a smile etched on her face as she looked up to see the skies.

'Bright day, a good starter to train in the forest.' She thought and secretly grabbed a sword that was hidden on some bushes.

It surprised her that no one still found her sword at the bushes, but she's thankful though.

Her [E/C] eyes warily wandered through her surroundings, quietly observing before leaving the place.

Little did she know, a certain blue haired Magi saw her.

....

'Why is [Y/N]-chan here?' Aladdin thought as he saw the [H/C] haired woman stopped on her tracks.

He silently watched with hisbeyes narrowing, he watched intently to see a shiny thing beside [Y/N]'s sash.

But his conclusions were gone like a popped bubble when she drew out the shining thing.

'A sword....' Aladdin thought, his eyes widened when he noticed what was happening.

[Y/N] brought her sword up to her chest before closing her eyes as she chant.

"Oh djinn of Pride and Justice, use my body to protect all the beings that are loved by Solomon! Turn my body into a demonic goddess! Posses my body into a demon! Lend me your power as we became one! Yiamira!!" Fire engulfed her body after the chant leave her mouth.

The fire suddenly went out to see a djinn equipped [Y/N] fire like wings burst out of her back and knee high sandals that are made in fire, with little wing burst out on each of her temple. Her chest covered in a golden dark orange chest plate with a beautifully carved dragon on the chest plate, a red orange skirt that ended up above her knees. Her once [H/C] hair turned into a color of fire, with the mix of orange and yellow. Her [E/C] eyes were golden one, her sword raised up to the air as her eyes looked down at the ground.

The blue haired Magi gasped at the view he was seeing, a beautiful equipped [Y/N].

Her wings suddenly flapped, her figure floated in the air as she heaved a content sigh.

"I have done the full equip without any sign of exhaustion and loss of Magoi, this is great." She muttered.

"This will be simple to do extreme magic"

Her sword twisted as a giant hexagram symbol appeared behind her back while she raised her sword and yelled.

"Extreme Magic!! Yiararaq..... Saiqa!!!!" She pointed her sword to an mountain when a sudden large blast of fire blasted the mountain as it leaves a hole to the mountain and to another one and to another one and continue until the blast disappear.