Yunan The Magi's Family {Yunan X Reader}

I made this one shot because I haven't read a one shot that involves Yunan as a father.

I know, I know....

I always made one shots that involves kids, but hey.

I'm just making this book unique from the others.

Okay?

Okay

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"Don't give me that look Hajiro, you too Kira. I told the both of you to stay in the great rift, but what did the both of you do? The two of you left the place and went to where?" [Y/N] lectured her son and daughter about going out of the dangerous great rift.

Yunan hasn't came back from his visit on Sindria, so she was left alone with two hard headed kids.

The male Magi with an [H/C] hair and green eyes stared at [Y/N] fearfully along with the female Magi with blonde hair and [E/C] eyes.

"But it was only because we were searching for you" Kira said, her [E/C] eyes sadly looked down to the ground.

"Yeah, little sister is right. We were just looking for you..." Hajiro followed his sister's actions making the mother of the two clutch her head and close her eyes with a sigh.

"I told I was going to Kou Empire, was it so hard to understand what I said?" She asked, her eyes never left the kids' figures.

Hajiro gave his mom his signature puppy eyes against her while Kira happened to whimper and look down as if they were planning something.

"You know it's bad tricking people right?" [Y/N] retorted, her eyes hardly ever leaving the two's figures.

Their eyes looked down as they were ashamed to look at their mother because of guilt.

"We're sorry mama, we won't do it anymore. We're sorry mama, we just wanted to help." Hajiro mumbled as he kept his eyes down on the floor.

It was clear enough that [Y/N] was gonna forgive them in anytime, but before she was gonna say her acceptance.

A sudden blonde headed Magi came in view with that sweet and charming smile of his.

"Hey there, how was your day?" That sweet charming voice of his.

"Papa!" Both Kira and Hajiro yelled as they ran to their father.

"Yunan....." [Y/N] whispered as a smiles ghosts upon her lips.

The sweet blonde looked at his wife for a moment before smiling widely as he stood up to approach her.

"Hey there love, how was your day?" Yunan asked.

His green eyes showed happiness and love as he stared at his wife.

His arms started to wrap around her petite figure and his eyes were closed as his lips were puckered ready for her to kiss.

[Y/N] did the same with this so she took forward and did the same but with a little twist.

*SMACK!*

"Ow!"

"That's what you get for influencing the kids to go on an adventure without our consent!" The [H/C] haired female yelled.

Yunan on the other hand kept muttering something about pain and agony as he clutched his head.

"I'm sorry! I thought it was the best for them to know something about adventure! It wouldn't hurt to say a little story about Sinbad's adventure! I'm sorry if I made you mad!" Yunan's speech made [Y/N]'s eyes soften.

She awfully knew that it wasn't his fault

But her naughty thought loves to blame Yunan for this

"Don't you think it's a little bit unfair that you always hit daddy after what we did instead of us mommy?" The little child asked as she curiously stared at her mother with her big round eyes.

This causes [Y/N] to cough in realization.

Her eyes quickly snapped at Yunan who was giving her a teasing stare.

'What is he thinking right now?' She thought to herself.

Hajiro just stared both at his parents as he tried to play with his [H/C] hair.

"Your dad deserves is honey, I don't want the two of you to be hurt. So your daddy takes the responsibility of being hit, it's not unfair you know." She replied casually.

Both Yunan and Kira fell on the floor leaving Hajiro and [Y/N] to stare at them blankly.

"What kind of responsibility is like that mama?" Hajiro asked.

"It's called hit your daddy instead of his baby" She replied proudly before carrying both Kira and Hajiro.

Her eyes held an mischievous look as an evil smile crept upon her lips as she evilly glared at her husband who was still on the floor processing what was happening.

"What just happened?" Yunan blurted out of the blue.

"Nothing!"

Hajiro and Kira stared at their father with an deadpanned expression and back to look at their mother who was still smiling evilly as if she was planning something an evil villain will do.

"Mama? Why are smiling like that? It's scary." Hajiro exclaimed.

[Y/N] could only snicker in response towards her children as she put them down on the floor.

"Mama was just joking around, sorry if mama made you uncomfortable." Kira shook her head in response.

"No mama, we were just confused." Kira exclaimed.

The twins just stared intently at their mother as if they were trying to get what she's thinking.

"I know you guys are confused but you need to understand us sometimes" [Y/N] mumbled.

Yunan's on the other hand was still on the floor confused on what was happening on his surroundings as he tried to get up with his hands that were still weak because of the fall.

The [H/C] haired Magi just snickered and gave her husband a quick flying kiss before giggling to herself like a maniac.

"I feel like an teenage kid" [Y/N] mumbled to herself as she laughed.

Her children just watched both her and Yunan with confuses looks before turning to face each other and back to their mother  and father.

Yunan tha Magi's family you say?

Well it's actually funny but be careful it's a little dirty...

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>><

At last! I have finally finished this request!

Hope you liked it!

I'm off right now

-BSM