We're A Family {Titus Alexius X Reader}

Another one shot for all!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

It was a normal day in the Reim Empire, the blonde haired Magi was on duty. A brown haired child beside him and an [H/C] haired woman standing beside the brown haired child. Both the Magi and [H/C] haired magician stared at each other for a moment before breaking it when they heard a faint call from the captain of the Fanalis corps.

The blonde haired Magi looked up from his throne as he raised an brow at the magenta haired man in front of him in a bow posture with his head down.

"What is it Muu?" The blonde haired Magi asked.

The Fanalis looked up at the Magi before speaking.

"Some weird people came to the palace and claimed theirselves as your best friend back on Magnoshutatt...." Muu said and stood up from his posture.

The [H/C] haired woman's eyes widened, her [E/C] eyes sparkled in excitement as she turn around to give the Magi an excited look.

"Titus! They're here!!!!!" She exclaimed.

"I cannot guarantee that [Y/N]" The blonde haired Magi stated.

[Y/N] didn't listened to him and grabbed Titus and Marga's hand as she ran, totally ignoring Muu in the process.

"You have to slow down [Y/N]!! Marga can't catch up with us!!! You're almost dragging her!!!" Titus exclaimed as he worriedly watched the now tired Marga.

[Y/N] stopped and stared at Titus, and then to Marga.

"Alright baby, mama's gonna carry you okay?" She said, and audible smile displayed on her feminine feature.

"Are you sure mama?" Marga asked, a hint of worry plastered on her small feature.

[Y/N] just gave her an closed eye smile before carrying her.

"Of course! Nothing is impossible for mama!" She exclaimed.

Titus in the other hand just watched her move again, with him being dragged along again. He watched how Marga enjoyed [Y/N]'s company, an joyful expression was written on his face.

He remembered the time when he got back to the Reim Empire, the time when he get to see her again.

<>•<>Flashback<>•<>

His eyes wandered around the halls, his worried self never going off any moment as he carefully carried Marga in his arms.

Muu was behind them, his eyes watched every movement Titus made. He was making sure he wasn't trying to escape.

"Lady Scheherazade is waiting for you at the throne room, she wants to speak with you privately." Muu started, he stared at Titus for a moment just to see him nod cautiously.

"Can..... Can Marga come with me?" Titus nervously asked, his ocean blue eyes worriedly gazed the young child in his hold.

But before Muu could answer, a feminine voice interrupted.

"You can't, but I'll take care of Marga for you."

His eyes looked up and saw the owner of the feminine voice.