Welcome {Ren Kouen x Reader}

Comeback! Comeback!!

Heyyyyooo!!! I am back!!

Long time no update I know, but hey!!! I'm back!! I'm back.

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"It's not even funny" Kouha retorted as he stared at his brother.

Kouen immediately cleared his throat and glared at Koumei who went silent after seeing Kouen's glare.

He knew it was the right time to be silent, he stared to his right side and saw Hakuei and Kougyoku talking with each other. They were having fun while he turned to the last seat to see their mother.

"Care to even listen everyone?" Gyouken spoke up but still none of them paid attention to their mother.

"Ehem"

Still no response

"Do I really deserve this silent treatment all of you are giving me??" Gyouken muttered as she tapped her staff on the floor to gain her children's attention.

"I know your hatred towards me and I don't care about it, all I want is for you to know that a neighbouring country's royal family has decided to come here for a meeting. And I would like to all of act on your best behaviours, do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am" Kouha coughed out.

But the others including Kouen kept silent as they bow their heads for respect as Gyouken left the long table.

"That was close" Hakuryuu sighed.

"I thought we would be roasted, but then again a meeting has showed up to save us from her." Kougyoku pointed out as Hakuei nodded in agreement.

As they talked about their lives Kouen distanced himself from the others so he could prepare, his messy mind went blank as he thought of everything he could prepare. He went straight down the hall, his silent self never disturb others just as he thought.

As he walked silently to his office, his metal vessel glowed. Curiosity went up through his mind and got his metal vessel as he thought.

'A dungeon capturer is here.... '

His mind went still as he opened a door connecting a room, his slender finger went in touch with the door knob as he twisted it and opened it silently.

There he saw an [H/C] haired woman combing her hair silently, her feminin actions made Kouen forgot about his main reason on why he was at the woman's room. His red eyes stared at the woman for a moment before clearing his throat, this caused the [H/C] haired woman to look at the door. Her [E/C] eyes widen at the figure she saw before her eyes.

"May you please tell me your name sir?" She kindly asks.

Her pinkish lips tugged upwards to form a sencire smile,  her hands softly waved at him as if she wasn't startled a minute ago.

"May I know your business my prince?" The female asked.

Kouen went still for a moment, his empty mind got full with explenations until he found his real busines with the woman in front of him.

"Djinn" He shortly replied as he stared back at her.

He couldn't believe his own body.

Why was he staring at her???

The [H/C] haired woman only raised an brow and pout as she pointed her fan, Kouen looked at it and raised his brow in amusement to see that her fan was just like Koumei's fan.

"I would like to introduce my djinn to you but maybe later my prince, I have something to do for now." She apologetically exclaimed, her eyes went sad for her explenation.

Kouen's curious expression turned into an amused one before nodding and bowed.

"I am sorry for barging inside your room without knocking and most important without informing you." He apologized.

"It's fine actually, I was just surprised of your sudden visit my prince." She replied.

Both of them stared at each other in deep silence once again, the [H/C] haired woman blushed and cleared her throat before bowing her head for respect.

"Thank you for coming here prince Kouen.."

He stopped for a moment.

Why was she thanking him when he went to her room without permission??

Even so, Kouen only nodded and replied:

"The pleasure is mine princess"

He unknowingly walked towards the princess and kneeled down to kiss her small hand tenderly which surprised the princess as she stared at his kneeling figure in surprise.

Meanwhile....

Kouha boringly walked down the hallway with Kougyoku and Hakuryuu, his eyes blankly staring at each and every room as he looked for his 

"It doesn't matter where En-nii is I only want to---"

He stopped in mid track when he saw an open door, his eyes focused on it as he tugged Kougyoku's sleeve causing the princess to stare at her brother before tugging her step brother.

"That door is open" Kouha pointed the open door making Hakuryuu raise an brow at him.

"I think that room is for visitors" Hakuryuu pointed at as Kougyoku silently leaped behind the open door, her eyes widening on the image before her.

Her eyes immediately stared at her brothers and motioned them to come.

Kouha and Hakuryuu went behind the open door and peeked just to see Kouen with the neighboring country's princess. The third imperial prince creepily grinned at her sister in delight.

"I guess En-nii has found a lovelife first than us"

OMAKE:

"En-nii???" Kouha blurted out as he waved at his brother.

Kouen immediately sat beside the princess as he immediately wiped the lipstick on his face.

"W-what do you want???" Koue stutered out.

Kouha only smiled and waved.

"I just wanted to say that she's welcome to the Ren family now..."

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Crappy update for a comeback 😭😭😭

This is done and this was requested but I forgot who but yeah...

Sorry for the long wait, I'll update soon enough.

Happy December guys!!

-BangtansilverMaknae