His {Vittel X Reader}

Hey everyone!

I'm back!

And Vittel is here!

I made a one shot for Vittel because he needs love as uch as the others.

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Everyone stared in awe as an [H/C] haired woman entered the trading company building with ease, the smile on her face never leaving as she held an stack of papers in her hands for an light purple-white haired boy.

Others were jealous and others just praise her, some were jealous because she was taken.

She was taken...

By....

"Vittel is very lucky on [Y/N], she's very beautiful and kind." Hinahoho said with an proud smile.

Rurumu nodded in agreement.

"I must agree with that, my baby is finally growing up." Rurumu cried.

Hinahoho just nodded and smiled as he saw [Y/N] enter Vittel's office.

....

[Y/N] entered the office with a slight smile appear on her face when she saw the light purple-white haired boy scribbling on signing his papers.

"I'm back hun, here's another wave of paperworks for you." [Y/N] exclaimed, her eyes never leaving the papers.

Vittel suddenly stopped on his signing as he looked up.

He smiled at seeing her like always.

"Another? I must say I can't have a break today." Vittel thought out loud making [Y/N] giggle in response.

"I know, that's why I'm your assistant so I can help you." She teased her lips forming into a smirk.

Vittel only laughed and shook his head before blushing slightly.

"Oh? There you go again with your red face." [Y/N] said as if it was a very normal thing for the two of them.

Vittel just laughed and gestured her to come closer which [Y/N] obediently obliged.

"Let's not mind that, all I want is to be here beside you. Always here to love you, and be with you forever. I won't love another woman, because you're the only one who can fill my love and needs as a lover. You and always, because I'm yours..." He mumbled.

"And I'm yours either...." [Y/N] whispered as her eyes slowly closed.

Vittel could only look at her with ease as she admired her.

He loved everything about her, he could even risk his life just for her to stay alive and smile for the world.

And to smile for him.....

"You never really changed didn't you?" Vittel laughed, his eyes softly glaring at her.

"I never changed, you're just imagining things." He replied, his eyes looking at her [E/C] ones.

"I never imagine things, you know that, stop being a tsundere and just admit it."

Her hands pointed something around in a corner as she smiled.

"In a corner, that's where we met. I was alone, and you saw me sitting on the hard floor as I stared down on it with pure hatred and range....."

"You approached me, asked me.... Smiled at me... Saved me..."

"I can't say I'm perfect but I don't know how I turned out to have many suitors despite on having an dark past and experience..... Me taking care of Ja'far.... You make him go an a bath as he tried to escape.... That was more fun....."

"We killed people against our will, we were forced to do it....."

Her words made Vittel stop smiling and stared at her with care and sadness.

"I knew you'll protect me, protect us..... As you promised.... That's why when Sinbad found us at that state.... I was glad and happy that we'll finally have to go out of our past life and step on a new one...."

His smile was brought back to his face, those words of hers. It was more than everything in this world.

"I loved you back then when we were kids, it was always you." Vittel whispered.

"I approached you at that time because I know you deserve something I don't...."

"I took you at that organization as I know that you'll a have an okay life there..... I know that deep inside you're an innocent and shy kid..... But that didn't stop from putting you there... Because I know that I have someone to play with and take care with as I was just alone at that time....."

"Alone and loneliness has always been a reason for people to have a longing for someone, perhaps I have been like that before you saved me... Those feelings I tried to overcome was hard, not until I found you my love....." She smiled, her lips slowly crashing into his.

All they could do was close their eyes and hope that everything will be okay as they silently prayed for Solomon that this wouldn't be the end.

"It has always been you, because I'm yours...." She mumbled before breaking the kiss.

Vittel's eyes opened as he tried to look for any emotions on her face as he spoke.

"It has always been you too, since you're mine......" He said as his lips tugged up for a slight smile on his face.

"Cheer up now, we're going to be alright......."

She closed her eyes as she snuggled her face into his neck.

"I know everything will be fine.... I know....."

Her eyes opened as her head tilted as if she was looking into his eyes.

"People always ask me if I'm single" [Y/N] suddenly blurted out making Vittel's eyes widen.

"What did you say?" He asked.

All [Y/N] could do was chuckle and shook her head at his silliness.

"I would always say 'Sorry I already have someone' but when you're around I would just casually point you from afar and said...."

"Sorry..."

"But I'm his......"

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>

His there! It's another update from me!

The requests will maybe published next week or tomorrow!

Wait for me!

Please comment down your opinions and don't forget to vote!

-BSM