Huh? {Mystras Leoxis X Reader}

This is Mystras here!!

Mystras: It is me... I was.... Requested...? I'm still loved...? Up until now?

Of course Mystras!!! Even I love you!!

Mystras: But don't you love Kouha, Hakuyuu, Hakuryuu, Koumei, Alibaba and Ja'far?

Uhhmmm.... I do love them!

Mystras: Then what about me?

I love you too-!

Mystras: Enough! *Blush* They're waiting for us to start.

Oh yeah

This is requested by @Weverkins

Here we go!!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

[N/N]-Nickname

Enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

It was already night time at the Sindria Trading Company, many were asleep while others were still awake, the others were busy.

But not as busy as these two people here....

"You know...." The [H/C] haired teen whispered.

"What....?" An light red head asked.

"What would it be like in the future? Would there be still us? Would we be together? Will we have kids on our own? Or will we die before we even know it? What do you think Mystras?" She asked again.

Huh?

Mystras only stared silently at the skies, waiting for his brain to load up some answers. He slightly smiled and blush thinking about them being together and having kids on their own, oh how much he loved thinking about it.

"It would be nice if we'll stay in the world a little bit longer, I mean. We would but-we don't know how our destiny will end up, we don't know when we'll die. We don't know what our tomorrow is, it's just like a battle." Mystras stopped as he reached out to touch her hand.

"You don't know what's waiting for you"

"Like what happened back at the brothel?" [Y/N] asked, her eyes immediately looked up at the skies as she tried to hide the mischevous look on her.

"What happened at the brothel was an accident, I really didn't mean to touch you at that time. I just didn't know it was you, I'm really sorry about that [Y/N]."

"I know you are, I was just testing you."

Huh?

Mystras snapped his head back to his lover who was giving him a teasing look on her face.

"You really love to tease me don't you?"

"I do love you tease you, and yep. I'm proud of it."

This made Mystras to roll his eyes a little as he snorted.

"See? You snorted, that means you agree with me."

He rolled his eyes again as he watched her feminine figure moving slightly out of his grasp.