Sword Master {Sharrkan X Reader}

Hi This is a Sharrkan X Reader

I hope you'll like it

I made this around twelve a.m so expect wrong typos and grammars, the author is sleepy.

Here we go!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please do enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

It was a peaceful night for the [E/C] eyed sword master as she tried to peacefully close her eyes to fully retire from her bed, her day was more tiring than any other day she had experienced. She was having a hard time training that blonde haired prince who still can't get what she's training him after a while month of practicing with her, Alibaba wasn't like this when Sharrkan was training him.

That's when she realized something.

She wasn't Sharrkan, she was just-

"Hey love" An tired voice interrupted her thoughts as she looked around to see the other sword master tiredly walked up to the bed.

She just kept on staring at him before sighing and sat up on the bed and silently praying for Solomon that her husband wasn't drunk again.

"What's with you right now Sharr?"

"Tired....." The whited haired swordsman mumbled.

[Y/N] just boringly stared off a distance before yawning softly and frowned.

"Where did you go right now? I'm completely tired of training Alibaba full time." She mumbled.

Sharrkan's eyes suddenly averted to her before smiling tiredly.

"What did he do again?"

"Just whining about how hard I was and about how strict I am to him, he just wouldn't learn how to do some of my techniques so I gave him ten more punishments for not learning them." He nodded.

"But he's right though, I was being hard about it."

"But otherwise he needs to learn, not to slack off if he wants to learn."

Sharrkan just snorted before closing his eyes in response.

"Well, he is Alibaba after all. No one can change that witt." Sharrkan replied.

The female swordsman only rolled her eyes as she thought of another problem.

"And the Heliohapth? You should really go and visit your brother" She blurted out.

Sharrkan opened his eyes before shrugging.

"Nah, I prefer to stay here than go back to help my stupid brother rule the kingdom." He said.

"And besides, who needs to rule that kingdom if I have a beautiful wife beside me training a hard headed student as his husband focuses on fighting other men?? Hm? Hm??" He teased.

Both [Y/N] and Sharrkan let out a light laugh at each other.

"Once again, Sharrkan's attempt of flirt has failed." [Y/N] murmured.

"Oh yeah? Says the one who has been waiting for my come back at bed~" He sang.

A slight blush crept up to [Y/N]'s face making her slap the white haired man's head flustered.

"OW!! What's was that for!?" Sharrkan yelled.

Thinking that he'll earn an answer, another slap came to him.

But right now it was on the mouth.

Sharrkan held his mouth and head, tears brimming into his eyes as he stared at his lover who was overly tired this teasing.

"Why did you slap me??" Sharrkan quietly asked.

The [H/C] haired female only shrugged in response before rolling out of the bed.

"Don't know, how 'bout you?" She teased.

Sharrkan could only cry in response as he sat at the bed.

Fits of laughter were heard from the [H/C] haired girl as she covered her mouth with her equal skin.

"How dare you laugh at me like that? I thought you love me!!!" Sharrkan cried.

"I do, but you know me. I don't know the word 'mercy' when it comes to you." She laughed out.

Sharrkan just cried as he waited for her to stop laughing, oh how he wished he could have a pay back after this.

That's when he had an idea.

He started to hiss like he was in pain before tightly gripping at the spot where [Y/N] hit him at the head before falling on his back and acted as if it hurts more than before.

[Y/N] on the other hand stopped laughing when she realized that Sharrkan was was acting.

Being the naughty girl she is, she acted along.

"Sharrkan?? What happened to you??" She asked.

Sharrkan on the other hand fake hissed as he clutched his head more.

"I-it hurts..." He whimpered.

[Y/N] tilted her head on the other side as she silently spoke.

"Where??"

Sharrkan smirked in his thoughts.

"In my head, it hurts where you smacked me." He exclaimed.

A slight frown crept up upon his wife's feature as she acted lie she was in deep in thought before moving forward to touch the place where she hit him earlier.

"Hmm, here?" She asked.

Sharrkan hissed and nodded as she patted the place where she hit him.

"Aww, I'm sorry I know you're lying~" She cooed and stuck her tongue out.

Before Sharrkan could stop, the [H/C] haired swordsman pounced on him with her face nuzzling into his neck.

He could feel her smiling under his his chin.

'Still a cutie' He thought.

The white haired swordsman closed his eyes and smiled as he slowly wrapped his arms around his cuddly wife and hummed.

"How could you satisfy me just by seeing your presence?" Sharrkan murmured as he kissed her head.

[Y/N] could only giggle in response, that's when a giant blue person appeared out of nowhere.

"OH MY!! MY MASTER IS DOING IT!?"

Both Sharrkan and [Y/N] immediately looked at the person before groaning out.

"Solaris!! Not this time!!" [Y/N] whined to her teasing djinn.

A smile formed against the djinn's teasing lips before laughing.

"Awww, master has grown big for the past six years we've been together. I wonder when will the both of you have kids?"

"SOLARIS!!!"

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>

I'M BACK!

Did someone miss me?

I bet they don't

Anyways an teaser update for the readers who requested some one shots.

It's almost done thought so wait for it!!

Don't forget to comment your opinions and please do vote!!!

Thank you for everything!!

-BSM