Open Your Eyes {Koumei X Reader}

Hehehehehe

Requested by @Weverkins

Yeah, I know hahahahaha.

Well Koumei is really a sleep lover just like me

So I made something that suits his personality

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"KOUMEI!!" An loud and angry voice greeted the sleeping pink haired prince who was still on the bed and didn't even moved when she yelled.

The pink haired male only groaned in response as he tried to ignore his lover's annoying yelling and complaints.

"Can you get up will you??" Anger was evident through her voice as she tried to scare him off, but he was too stubborn to listen and continued to slack off to their shared bed.

She likes seeing the pink haired prince sleep in peace and quiet as always but now wasn't the time for him to slack off, Kouen has been looking for Koumei earlier this morning as Kouen requested for his brother's presence right now for an important meeting and plans for another war. 

"It's important! Koumei!!! Please respond to me even this once!!" She cried out.

Koumei simply opened his left eye before sniffing the air and scoffed making [Y/N] to raise her brow at his sudden action.

"Are you gonna wake up or what?" She grumbled.

"I will, just give me a moment to change and I'll be out. I promise you this time love, I'll come out." He reassuringly says.

You give off a relieved sigh before glaring at him.
"You better be out"

With him nodding his head off, you immediately went out and waited for him to finish his business and accompany him to the destined place.

Ten minutes has passed and still Koumei didn't went out of his room making [Y/N] narrow her gaze to the wall and turned her body to face the door.

'Don't tell me he fell asleep again?' She angrily thought to herself.

[Y/N] immediately opened the door to see the pink haired male sleeping on the floor topless making her angrily groan in response.

"I swear to Solomon Ren Koumei that I will break your beautiful fan and rip your pretty war techniques if you won't open your fucking eyes." She growled but there wasn't any responses coming from the sleeping male.

"Koumei, for this time listen to me!!" Still no response.

Before she could even make another move to wake up the second imperial prince, a knock was heard from the door making her look back to see a maid nervously peeking through the opened door.

"[Y/N]-sama,  prince Kouen has been requesting for prince Koumei's presence right now." The maid said as she slightly looked at the second imperial prince's disheveled appearance before looking back to the imperial prince's wife who was still glaring at the sleeping male before them.

"I will make sure that he'll wake up, just pray for me and I'll be fine with that. Thank you" [Y/N] exclaimed while the maid bowed and went out of the room.

"Koumei, Kouen has been looking for you now!!!" She yelled.

*snore*

"Koumei!!!!"

*shuffle*

*snore*

"Please Koumei, wake up for once. I'm already tired, can't you see? Come on Koumei, wake up." Still no response.

'That's it, you're doing it the hard way. Then so do I'

"No sex for a year, you got that?" That's when the so called male jolted out from his sleeping position and ran to the bathroom to finish dressing up.

A laugh escaped from her lips when she realized what she has threatened him.

No sex for a year?

Did Koumei just wake up because she said that?

Oh how she wished it was because of it.

"I'm done! Now where's the meeting!?" Yelled an overly awake Koumei.

"Dumbass, the meeting is right down at the meeting room. Go now or I'll really mean my words, shoo." With an blink of an eye, the second imperial prince was out of sight.

That's when she heard an faint yell coming from down the hall, the words made her laugh like a mad woman though.

"OUCH! STUPID FLOWER VASE! I gotta hurry for the meeting or I can't have sex for a year!!!"

'Do anything for sex?? That's not the Koumei I know before.....' The thought made a chuckle slip pass her lips.

'He sounded like Sinbad for the first time'

Okay, so thT second thought of her made herself laugh more.

[Y/N] walked through the halls of the Key empire with an happy grin on her face, not to mention that she was grinning like an maniac the whole time she strolled around the halls.

But what caught her attention was the short third imperial prince of Kou.

"Oh Princess [Y/N]?? What are you doing here???" Asked know overly curious Kouha.

The [H/C] haired female could only look at Kouha's pink orbs in response.

"What do you mean Kouha? Can't I stroll around the hallways??"

"No! No! It's not like that!!!! En-nii has been requesting both yours and Mei-nii's presence, I was utterly shocked myself when I only saw mei-nii entered the meeting room so  I went out to look for you." The third imperial prince exclaimed.

It made the [H/C] haired female process what he said before understanding it herself.

Her eyes clearly widened in pure shock before snapping her gaze back at Kouha who was still confused on why she was strolling around the halls earlier.

"Why didn't he tell me!?"

Kouha only shrugged in response before jumping happily off the halls before saying:

"Careful!! En-nii is mad right now!! Maybe he'll get the both of you working overtime if he'll see you right now.

His statement made her face pale.

OMAKE:

Both [Y/N] and Koumei were at their office with an focused expression as they signed each paperwork neatly and beautiful as possible before groaning out in exhaustion.

"Next time don't call me when Kouen is angry, I don't want these attacks of paperworks greeting and clinging on me everytime." [Y/N] lectured.

Koumei only sniffed in response before nodding.

"Just make sure that I open my eyes while you make sure that I'll remind you something that you'll forget."

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>

How was it???

I hope it's fine

Don't forget to comment down your opinions!!

And don't forget your vote and request is always open!!!

I hope you liked this @Weverkins!!! Get well soon!!

-BSM