Cuddles {Setta X Reader}

The strong BangtansilverMaknae has come back on duty!!!

Miss me??

I miss you tttttoooooo!!!!!

Anyways hehe...

Here it is

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please do enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

A sleepy dark purple haired magician groaned in stress as he tried close his pair of dark purple eyes that were trying to open back again.

*shuffle*

*shuffle*

He groaned in annoyance as he tried to find the soft spot of his bed, he just couldn't find the missing piece.

But the question is.....

What was it?

What was missing?

"Where's [Y/N]??" He thought to himself as he looked out of the window.

The dark sky was clear and bright with stars as the moon shines bright through the window as the cold night breeze struck through him.

He was missing his lover that was on a mission with Solomon.

You heard it, a mission with Solomon.

He only sighed in response as he got out of the bed and went to grab his staff and went outside for a night walk by his own.

He couldn't believe it, why did he let his lover go out on a mission with Solomon without even thinking twice?

He should've come with them but he decided to be left behind and relax for a bit.

"Oh Setta? Why are you still awake aru??" Asked an orange hair woman.

The dark purple haired magician simply pushed his glasses back up to the bridge of his nose.

"Can't sleep" He simply replied.

"Ohhhh, I know why aru." Falan exclaimed.

"Why?"

"[Y/N] isn't here, that's why aru." She whispered.

A giggled escaped from Falan's lips as she tried to tease the dark purple haired man.

"You miss her aru~"

"S-s-shut up."

"Eh??" Another voice interrupted.

"Brother Ithnan?" An green haired magician popped up out of nowhere.

"Hi there Setta" Ithnan sleepily said.

"Why are you up?" Setta asked.

"I heard voices, so I came here to check."

A slight blush appeared on Sheba's face when she saw an familiar blue haired magician.

"Solomon" They all whispered.

"Where's [Y/N]?" Setta directly asked which made the blue haired magician chuckle.

"She immediately went to your room, she thought you were there." Solomon simply replied as he turned his gaze into the pink haired teen.

He raised his brow in a fatherly manner before pointing to an random direction.