The Goofy Royal Family {Sinbad X Reader}

A Sinbad X Reader  for y'all

Better read the author's note so you wouldn't miss anything, but if you don't read it. It's your loss, not mine.

Author's Note:

School started last Monday and my schedules in making Oneshots and my other stories will be updated regularly, I will announce if I can't update on that week. I have other two stories to update, which is Tears Of Death and Lost In The Woods.

So since I mentioned my other two stories, for the Kpopers who reads this book. You can check out my book called Tears Of Death since it is a Jungkook X Reader fan fiction, and for the ones who liked Creepypastas especially Jeff The Killer. You can check out my book called Lost In The Woods, it's a Jeff The Killer X Reader story.

Sorry for the shameless promotion, but if you do check the two stories I mentioned. I highly thank you in advance, comment and vote for the two stories as well as this one.

Thank you all!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

"PAAAAAAAAPPPPPPAAAAAAA!"

A little voice screamed through all the palace, the palace guards were alarmed as much as the generals especially the white haired advisor. Their heads snapped to the hallway to the room of the king and queen before running there on full speed as they rushed in a hurry.

Ja'far and Spartos were the first one to arrive but Ja'far immediately opened the door to see a little child sobbing and crying, they were sure the little child has awoken from his little slumber.

Ja'far's eyes softened at the sight as Spartos left after he was dismissed by the white haired advisor.

"Hey there Shin, I heard you screaming. Do you want your papa here?" Ja'far cooed softly.

The little child looked up only to cry harder when he didn't saw the face of his father.

Ja'far frowned at this but smiled as he went to the bed to carry the little boy in his arms.

It made him thought twice for a moment before sighing.

'I shouldn't had left Sinbad to do the work and let [Y/N] stroll over the palace to exercise herself.' Thought Ja'far as he gently brushed the purple hair of the child.

The white haired advisor immediately left the king and queen's chamber as he went to find both the parents of the child.

....

An [H/C] haired woman averted her gaze towards her left side to see a little amount of paperwork and glanced to her left to see her husband focusing on finishing his paperworks.

An satisfied smile appeared on the woman's face as she admired how Sinbad was focusing on his work.

'He's doing his paperworks lately since Shin has been born.....'  She peacefully thought.

"Are you almost done there love?" A deep voice interrupted her thoughts.

Her eyes immediately snapped back to her husband with a peaceful expression before answering.

"Not yet, are you in a hurry my love?"

Sinbad only nodded in response.

"Indeed my love, I can't wait to see the excitement on his face when I'll come back." Sinbad replied with glee.

"Arent you excited love?" The purple haired king asked his wife.

[Y/N] just smiled at his actions.

"I do, but you seem to be more affected than me." She exclaimed.

Sinbad just nodded in agreement while smiling in excitement.

"Ah! Finished!" The purpled haired king exclaimed.

He immediately stretched and ruffled his hair slightly.

He immediately stand up and stared at his wife who gently put the quill at its place before standing up and followed him out.

They just walked side by side with a wide smile on their face, purple and [E/C] eyes were looking everywhere just in case they saw someone.

"Sin! [Y/N]! Oh thank goodness!" An overly familiar voice cried.

Both [Y/N] and Sinbad looked at another direction to see Ja'far holding a little three year old in his arms, the little purple haired child's [E/C] eyes immediately sparkled as he saw his father in view.

"Papa!" The little boy screamed as his little hands were stretched out as if to reach his father.

"Shin!" Sinbad played along, his hands dramatically stretched out as he stretched his arms out for his child.

That's when he tackled his father into a big hug.

"Papa!!!" Shin cried, his little arms wrapped around his father's neck tightly.

[Y/N] and Sinbad looked at each other before smiling warmly.

Sinbad then closed his eyes and smiled as he kissed his son's forehead with ease.

"Oh my little child... It's okay papa is here now. And so is mama" Sinbad cooed.

"Now tell mama what do you want to do" [Y/N] asked as she was about to crouch down only to be stopped by Sinbad, Ja'far and the little Shin.

"Don't fold yourself!" Sinbad and Ja'far yelled at the same time making the [H/C] haired queen laugh.

"Okay I won't, I'm not gonna hurt this little one you know." She laughed out.

The both of the sigh in relief while Ja'far bowed as he took his leave with his same reason.

Paperworks.....

"Do you know where Sera go?" [Y/N] asked once again as she watched her little son shook his head.

"Onee-chan said she was out to go with Pisti-san" Shin replied making both Sinbad and [Y/N] loom at each other.

'I'll just have to hope that Pisti won't involve her with some stupid and inappropriate things.' The queen thought to herself.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she felt a tug in her robe.

"Mommy, why is Onee-chan Sera older than me? Why don't we have the same age?" Shin asked.

This made [Y/N giggle.

"It's because Sera was the first one to be born" She replied.

Shin then tilted his head.

"Then why is Sero-nii the eldest?" Shin asked again.

Now it was Sinbad's turn to giggle.

"It's because Sero is an early bloomer" Sinbad replied.

"Then what about the next one? Is he or she gonna be an early bloomer like Sero-nii?" Shin pointed his mother's stomach before rubbing it, making them smile at his actions.

"We don't know yet, but I hope this little one is gonna be excited to go out when he or she will be born."

Sinbad nodded with a smile

"I hope, and we will be a complete goofy royal family"

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<

I hope you enjoyed!

Comment down your opinions and vote!

Requests are always open!

-BSM