Daddy's Warmth {Judar x Reader}

I was really inspired to make this after I heard the speech of my older cousin, it was all about how she handled her baby and her husband helped her through the process.

And I picked Judar for this, I'm also doing this plot to the other magi boys and probably revise the scenes.

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Judar was sure that he didn't just heard his child's loud cries— but also his wife's hushed pleas and cries in hopes to let their baby go back sound asleep just like four hours ago.

The little girl's late night cries wasn't new to the couple, as Makomo always wake up before sunrise and would cry loudly much to his displeasure. Though because of her crying every night, his wife— [Y/N]— would be always the one who wakes up to take care of their baby.

To be honest, Judar didn't really get to touch the little life they made after the day it was born. He was too engrossed in his duties that he didn't get to have the time to take care of little Makomo, [Y/N] understood his situation and whenever he came back from work— the woman would never let him take the baby duties; instead, she just let Judar retire to bed early than she will.

"Please," her soft plea welcomed his hearing as he slowly peeled his eyes open, "Sleep for daddy, will you? Don't cry baby, please calm down." But no matter how much she begged her child, the little one still cried loudly in her arms.

The little baby was too stubborn to listen, just like her father.

When the black haired magi went up to look at his wife, the first thing he noticed were the tears flowing out her [E/C] orbs— cradling the two weeks old baby in desperate to make it sleep. Judar couldn't help but feel bad about this and immediately went out of bed to help the [H/C] haired woman.

His light footsteps never reached his wife's hearing and when he was beside [Y/N], the woman had her eyes widen whilst cradling the restless baby in her arms. Judar scoffed at that, pretending that he wasn't worried about how restless the woman is.