Little Chibi {Young! Aladdin X Reader}

Young Aladdin X Reader

Yeah, it's the boob addict Magi here XD.

I  inspired to make this when I replayed the first episode of Magi

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Please enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

Hours goes by as an certain [H/C] haired woman has been groaning and complaining about her work and money being spent for a certain blue haired Magi who she called Little Chibi.

The blue haired Magi has been attached to the [H/C] magician since they stayed at Sindria along with Alibaba and Morgiana who has noticed a slight change of attitude from the Little Chibi.

His manners of rubbing his face in boobs just actually fade away like it was just an illusion from the past life.

Like they were just drunk and poof!

They don't remember anything.

"Mind if you go to Yam and disturb her for a sec? I have something to do." The [H/C] haired woman said.

The blue haired Magi could only stare at the older woman as he thought of an solution to not let her go without him.

"But miss [L/N], you said you won't leave me here?" He asked.

[Y/N] just stopped at her tracks and stared at the Magi blankly.

"I'm not leaving you, I'm just going to the markets again to buy fresh fruits for jerk Sinbad." She grumbled.

The blue haired Magi only tilted his head before an idea popped in his head as he smiles.

"Can I go with you? I promise I won't be a burden to you! I can even help if you want!"

"No Aladdin, it's for me to do this. Not you"

"Oh come on! Please? I swear I won't be a burden!"

"Still no"

"Awwwww!"

"No is no Aladdin, I hope you understand why." Aladdin whined again.

"But I don't wanna know why!!!"

"That's your fault, not mine."

"Miss [L/N]--!! Awe! She's gone already!?" Aladdin exclaimed as he looked around his surroundings.

"Seens like I have to go disturb miss Yam then"

....

"AAAHHHHHH!!! DARN YOU ALADDIN!!" An infuriated Yam came off running with her staff chasing the little Chibi that was trying to hide away from her.

"I was just trying to help miss Yam! Please don't hurt me!!!" Cried Aladdin.

But Yam wouldn't budge, she has still been chasing Aladdin all over the Sindrian palace.

"HELP!? HELP!? IT WASN'T HELP! IT WAS-"

"Yam, please don't continue what you want to say. You're already hurting the poor boy just by chasing and yelling at him, he's been hurt this time." An overly bored voice talked.

Yamuraiha stopped at her tracks as she looked for the owner of the voice like an victim.

"Man... [Y/N]? Could you please come out of your hiding spot? I know it's you."

Just when she was about to turn around, a glimpse of [H/C] hair was seen from a distance with an frown on her face which made Yam tilted her head while Aladdin just stares at them.

"He's just a little chibi that needs more love and attention, and since I decided to relax a little bit just by lying that I have to buy that jerk Sinbad's a bunch of fresh fruits or whatsoever blah blah blah. I suggested him to bother you, and it surprised me that he really did bother you for a moment." The [H/C] haired magician nonchalantly said.

Yam stood there, shocked but still frustrated.

"Told him to bother me? Do you know what I've been doing just to put the love experiment right?? No?? Then just shut up and don't talk...." Yam angrily grumbled.

[Y/N] just yawned and covered her mouth before talking

"Doing love options are lame, I can do it in just seconds. Wanna see?" Yam rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah, just because you were one of the resistance along with King Solomon and the others that doesn't mean you can do anything po-"

*SNAP*

Yam's words got caught up on her tongue as she watched the small box in front of her.

"I-is this the potion?"

"Better look at it yourself" Yam's eyes wandered around inside the box for a moment as she couldn't believe what was happening.

"This was the second time you'd did this"  [Y/N] rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"As always"

The [H/C] haired magician snapped her gaze to the blue haired Magi for aoment before thinking.

'Since this little chibi wants to follow me everywhere..... I guess I should give him what he wants from me... But not my boobs...' She thought to herself.

Aladdin just stared and pouted as he moved his body side to side waiting for an answer.

"You are annoying sometimes but I can say that you can follow me everywhere, buy not in the places that I need to be alone. Do you understand?"

"Yes miss!"

"That's good, see you tomorrow." With that, [Y/N] left without saying a word.

Aladdin immediately followed the [H/C] haired magician and turned back to see Yam with her jaw dropped.

"Miss Yam! Don't open your mouth for too long! You might catch a fly!" Aladdin teased.

Yam snapped out of her thoughts before scoffing.

"Shut up pervert! I still don't like how you act!"

"It's okay miss Yam! At least I have miss [Y/N] by my side!"

Well that sentence made the [H/C] haired magician blushed madly as she walked off the distance.

"Such a perverted Magi......"

A smile formed on her lips before grinning and tapping her staff before disappearing out of the blue.

But her voice was still clear and visible for the blue haired Magi.

"But still his actions made my heart flutter for the millionth time......."

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<

I'm back! Sorry for the late update, school is making me forgot about this for a second.

But hey I made this one-shot for a peace offering for the wait.

By the way, I'm updating tears of death tomorrow so who's up to read it? It's okay if you won't.

Don't forget to comment your opinions and vote!

Request is always open!

-BangtansilverMaknae