The Two Advisor {Ja'far X Reader}

Hey! Another chapter for all!

Our lovely white haired Jaffy is here!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]- Last Name

[E/C]- Eye Color

[H/C]- Hair Color

Enjoy~

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<

The two advisors Sindria has awoken from their slumber like a robot, the female [H/C] haired advisor got out from her shared bed as she wore her slipper and went straight to the bathroom. The other male advisor had opened his eyes and scanned the room to find his wife nowhere but easily shrugged when he heard voices from the bathroom, his gray like eyes tiredly scanned the room and groaned when he saw he didn't finished his paperworks.

Angry for himself, he immediately went to his table to finish some of his paperworks. He angrily signed some of the works before his wife could even find him working his ass again, she didn't want him to overwork his self again. But right now he's doing the thing again, just because he wasn't happy that his paperworks weren't finished.

"[Y/N] could you please go and wake Sinbad up for me!? I need to finish this paperworks for a sec!" Yelled the white haired advisor.

He patiently waited for a response and hears a faint 'Okay!' inside the bathroom which made him sigh for no particular reason.

'Gotta finish this before deadline'  He thought as he signed each and every paper neatly.

Minutes later, his wife got out of the bathroom. Her [H/C] hair was dripping wet as she tried to dry it up with a towel.

"The endless paperwork is gonna be continuing forever, when will that idiotic king learn??" She said, her [E/C] eyes trailed to meet her husband's gray eyes.

"He's not going to learn [Y/N], he's doing what he wants. I wish I could stop it though, but I can't do anything about it even though I lecture him all the time." Her husband mumbled, anger was audible in his voice.

[Y/N] nodded as she opened the door of their room.

"Guess I have to wake that idiotic king up..."

With that, the female advisor left the room. Her face shows no emotion as she went straight to the king's room.

....

The door of Sinbad's room opened revealing an emotionless [Y/N], her eyes glared at the lazy king before her.

"Sinbad, I think it's time to wake up." She said in a calm tone but the king wouldn't budge.

"Five more hours please....." The king grumbled.

His statement made the female adviser raise her brow in anger.

"Excuse me?" She hissed.

"Five more hours....." He grumbled, totally annoyed that he was disturbed.

'That's it' She finally snapped.

"Do you know that your lazy actions are getting into our couple business and hour??? I don't care if you're the king, all I wanted I'd for Ja'far to rest and relax even for a while!!!! I can't believe you Sinbad! You were supposed to work your own papers, it's your business! Not ours!!! We can't rest properly because we have endless paperworks ahead! I can't believe why Ja'far would always let you get away with paperwork, but if I was him......!!!" She yelled that caused the purple haired king to wake up with wide eyes.