Morning Errors [Older! Aladdin X Reader]

Majestic mayo horses!

I have updated!

And I am sorry!

Cause it's late! 

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~

~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The morning breeze blew up upon the window, signalling that it was a pleasant morning to start on the Kou Empire.

With the blue haired magi and his [H/C] haired lover, which was now stretching herself out of their shared bed.

Making her fall off with a loud thud, and casually got ignored by the Magi himself, who was still in deep sleep without even trying to wake up.

As a bird tried to sing a song for them, [Y/N]'s face met the beauty of the creature in front of her. Lazily staring at the bird with her messy hair all around her face with the matching drool on the tip of her lip which immediately fall off and other drools scattered on her face.

The bird on the other hand stood at the window frame in horror, the singsong voice everyone expected turned into a unexpected and amazing scream from the animal itself.

"Holy sheezes! What was that noise?" [Y/N] exclaimed, her hands immediately slapped her face in the process, trying to wipe the drool off her face with a embarrassed look on her.

Actually getting pissed early in the morning, her head aching as she cleaned her face using her hands.

"Mind telling me why were you screaming?" A nineteen year old teen grumbled on the bed, while the female companion gave a grunt of disapproval about what happened.

"Not good?" He added.

"Not good" She declared.

After a few silence a shuffling was heard, signalling that the male was indeed getting off the bed and was ready to scold her off like usual.

His head too, aching when he stood up, immediately having the feeling that something was wrong. But still even though he could tell it, still he couldn't lay a finger on it.

What happened last night?

"My head hurts, it freaking hurts." The blue haired magi exclaimed, groaning when he tried to do a harsh move.

"Care to explain why my clothes are torn off?" [Y/N] then asked as she threw her arms up in the air, her [E/C] eyes staring at her lover with a disapproving look.

And hey, it wasn't Aladdin's fault.

He wouldn't do such thing as ripping her clothes off like a rag.

But still she looks funny, but that's not the point! What actually happened?

"Do you remember anything than rolling out of the bed and fell off the floor with that high pitched scream and a almost horrified bird flying away from the window?" He asked.

Though [Y/N] didn't spoke but shook her head in the process.

"Didn't remember anything, aside from that." She replied.

Before they could even spit another word with each other, the door opened revealing a confused Kouha and a smiling Kougyoku walking inside the room as if they were seeing something normal.

"That was a great duel last night! Good thing [Y/N] here didn't get bad injuries aside from you Aladdin." A frown then appeared on the blue haired Magi's face.

"Duel?" Asked [Y/N].

"Yes, a duel." Kougyoku confirmed, her pink eyes looked at her brotheras she laughed a bit. "I think they couldn't remember what happened yesterday, my dear brother Kouha."

They looked at Kouha's direction, seeing him snicker and shake his head in disbelief.
"That is what they get for ending the duel with stupid magic."

The [H/C] haired girl's eyes widen at his statement.

How could he just tell them that they ended the duel with a stupid magic but still the duel was great? How?

[Y/N] frowned at this and grabbed a pillow before smacking it on Kouha's face, leaving the pink haired prince dumbfounded as he he got hit by a pillow.

"Get out of our room! We need privacy!" She barked.

Kougyoku raised her brow before giggling and dragging her curious brother outside the room, knowing that the pair would need a little time for their selves.

Now it was the both of them alone in the room, Aladdin still wondering what just happened and [Y/N] who only groaned in response to everything.

"Just why the hell did I end up having a duel with you?" She growled.

Instead of answering yes or no, Aladdin just shrugged at his lover before snickering to himself. "But what kind of duel did we do last night?" He asked, a playful smirk appeared on his face as he took a glimpse of her unamused face.

"Ha,ha, very funny Aladdin. It won't happen right now, not really gonna happen. After those morning errors really, no."

"What? We haven't done that, might as well try?"

"I said no!"

"Just give it a try!"

"Not until we get to fix this morning error!"

>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<•>>>•<<<

I really made this for you to not be bored and leave this book to find another, so clearly I'll see you until the day that I'll decide to come back.

Bye again! I love you all so much!

-It's just Silver and her silly self