WHAT!? Who!? {Solomon X Reader}

Hi! This is a request from  @Elriziel

This is a Solomon X Reader okay!?

But this will be a little bit funny with a mix of cuddly..?

Maybe...

But yeah

Here we go!!

Keys:

[Y/N]- Your Name

[L/N]-Last Name

[E/C]-Eye Color

[H/C]-Hair Color

Enjoy~
~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~

The whole resistance was gathered up in the large table as they waited for Solomon to arrive, they were confused to his sudden call back at the garden when he spoke for something.

"The reason of him gathering us here is different, but why do we need to gather up like this?" Wahid complained, his arms flailing around the air as Falan slapped his face causing him to shut up.

"Silence, can't you see they're serious?" Falan hissed as she pointed every single resistance.

"We don't know why Solomon suddenly had the idea of calling us when Sheba is at the mode to flirt with him, I don't know why though." Arba sighed.

Ithnan suddenly groaned as he banged his head on the table.

"When could this end?" Ithnan groaned out.

All of their attention was on him as they raised an brow at his childish actions.

"Say what? Are you even complaining?" Setta muttered.

Sheba on the other hand was trying her best not to smile when she saw an glimpse of blue hair but what shocked her was that there was an glimpse of [H/C] hair around the distance.

'[H/C] hair? We don't have it here, where did it come from?' Sheba thought to herself but soon shrugged as she confirmed it was nothing other than her imagination.

"Oh my! The young master is here..... With a woman?" Arba suddenly let out as she surprisingly stared at her young master.

"Who is she?" Arba asked, her eyes trailed off to the woman beside Solomon.

But what Sheba expected was the woman in front of her was saved by her crush.

But she was utterly surprised about his answer.

"Actually this is [Y/N], I got her pregnant." All of their eyes widened.

"NANI?  PREGNANT!?"

The [H/C] haired magician buried her her face into the blue haired man's chest as she whined silently.

"I told you I was fine on living alone there, why did you have to let me stay here again?" She whispered to him.

"I told you I can't leave you alone there after what happened, I can't bare seeing you alone without me by your side. It's more better for you to be here beside me than to be alone in that dark and horrible place without someone." Solomon whispered as he kissed her head.

But what they didn't knew was Sheba's heartbreaking stare at [Y/N] while the others were still awe struck at everything.

"But Solomon! She's too young to have a child!" Arba argued as she earned about how Solomon got the poor woman pregnant.