chapter 3

chapter 3 Well Sh*t

------
dear soulmate,

i may or may not feel that i've made a bit of miscalculation in accepting the current predicament i'm in. i have a feeling that the Sakamaki brothers want to eat me. Not the figurative one. The LITERAL one.

However, free rent is still free rent. i'm doing this until i find you!

xoxo

------
The number you dialed...

Yui Komori sighed once again as she hung her phone up. No one in the church was answering her call. She was lost.

Three days ago, the address she had reached was an apartment and not the place her father has told her. The landlord of the apartment thought that she was the new tenant and was immediately placed in a room not too big or not that small. There was no problem with money since she still had some left with her. However, she was not in the place where she should and that thought put her to great unease.

She should contact the church as soon as possible. Or else, her father will be so worried.

With that in mind, she clasped her hands together and prayed for guidance.

------

Right. She really does not know how to socialize right.

The injured girl bit her lower lip as a generous amount of antiseptic was applied to her bleeding hand.

"The cut is not deep nor shallow. It will probably leave a small scar on your hand." the nurse said, finally bandaging the wound.

"Welp, such is life." the girl commented, staring at her injury while the guy in lab coat fixed her up. "How did you even get such injury?"

The girl scratched her head, laughing awkwardly. "Nothing, really..."

It was an hour ago when she was catching some nap in her classroom. Suddenly, there was a large commotion that woke her up. It turned out to be Ayato and Kanato chasing each other. Ayato had Teddy with him and was taunting his brother with it. Kanato, of course, was in fury and chased the redhead. The girl was pissed since her moment of peace was disrupted and so, she marched out her classroom to voice out her complaint.

She may or may not have called Kanato a p*ssy which led to multiple light cuts on her cheeks and one not-so-deep-yet-deep cut on her palm when she intercepted the knife that was about to hit her face. She also received numerous death threats that somehow sounded true.

"I'm going to kill you." Kanato growled as Reiji obstructed his view of the girl.

The girl chuckled nervously, holding her wounded hand to her chest.

"Let's all calm down, alright?" she said, trying to keep her lightheaded tone.

The commotion currently happening could have attracted a lot of onlookers if it wasn't for the fact that almost an hour has already passed since dismissal and almost everyone has gotten home.

"I'm... going to kill you." was the guy's repeated promise.

Well, things could get worse. She could've been dead or have some deep pirate scar on her face.

She thanked the nurse and went out the clinic, eager to get back to the mansion to continue her work.

"Hey, Watermelon."

The girl turned to the familiar voice to see Ayato, leaning against the wall. He had his usual demeaning smirk and flaming green eyes.

The girl couldn't help but frown at the guy. He was the reason she couldn't sleep. The scar she received from his pissy brother comes in second.