Hello, Stranger

Whenever someone reads a book, they tend to focus on the "Happy Ending" found within the last page of the literary piece

Whenever someone reads a book, they tend to focus on the "Happy Ending" found within the last page of the literary piece. They get satisfied whenever the book ended in a way they like and believe that what comes after is also a happy continuation of the unknown.

However, recently, I think that what matters most is what happened after the "The End".

Guess who's currently curled up in a dark corner of the school hallway, crying her eyes out?

Obviously, I am.

On the last page of my book, the vampire I love confessed his undying affection for me and then afterwards, he proposed to me. I accepted it, in the condition that I manage to pursue my dreams beforehand.

We lived a few months of our relationship in pure bliss. We were a legitimate couple. It was a happy continuation.

However, it seems like things don't seem to stay the way they should.

----------------------

The sequel is up. You can find it in my profile. I'll probably update a bit slower than I did in this one. Graduation and stuff, ya know.

I hope this sequel gets the same support this book did! Thank you and as usual, love me.

--BKM