chapter 23

chapter 23 Love Is An Open Door

------
dear soulmate,

The sun sets in the west to rise in the east.

We have found each other through the help of this quote I tried to live by. However, this quote also led me to find the person that I, in all honesty, love.

------

"What do you say?" the purple-haired male grinned from ear to ear as he showed the girl a magazine's cover page.

"I think they put too much make up in you." the girl answered, index finger on her chin. "And your hair is too long. Did they also put extensions on your already long hair? This is false advertisement. We can sue you."

"H-hey! I'm wearing light makeup in this one! And this was taken before I cut my hair shorter." Yuto defended with a pout.

Both walked slowly along the school's second floor hallway as they both criticize each other's work. The comic for the girl and the modeling job for the male. So far, it has been an exchange of offense and defense. Dissing is much a better fitting word to use rather than criticizing.

"Kou Mukami though." the girl snatched the magazine from the male's hand and started to flip its pages until it landed on a landscape poster of the blonde idol.  "He's yummy."

"Yummy?"

"Yes, my dude." she said. "He has a perfect body symmetry. Nicely defined jaw, and pretty pair of eyes that possess different color for each He's a perfect—"

"Drawing reference," the other continued as if he had heard those words for the nth time. Which he had.

"I mean it's crazy," she suddenly sang.

Oh, that line means one thing...

"What?" he sang back.

"We finish each other's—"

"Sandwiches!" both exclaimed.

"That's what I was gonna say!"

"Let's skip the other lines, I forgot the lyrics—"

"Love is an open door!~" and the two weirdos started to sing an overdue song of a Disney movie.

The two laughed at their silliness. Yuto was hysteric, his cheeks pretty much flushed as he held his sides for they ache. The girl, on the other hand, was trying to hold in her laughter because she's the senior and older figure. Gotta act mature.

The male's laugh soon died out as soon as he saw a restroom on their way. "Wait, I need to use the restroom."

With that, he entered the male's comfort room, leaving the girl alone.

Cough.

She silently stood, leaning against a wall next to the restrooms.

Cough.