chapter 34

chapter 34 Beautiful Liar

------
Dear "soulmate",

So she likes writing letters to you, huh? Such a sweetheart.

You are probably some human, living a normal life. Probably someone who has good grades, more than average looks, and a gentlemanly appeal. Mhmm.. Her dream guy, perhaps?

Anyway, don't expect her to write any letters meant for you after this. Why, you may ask? Because she's mine.

I don't give a fuck if you're her real soulmate or if you really exist. Her body, mind, heart, soul, and everything is for mine to savor.

If you're not me then you're just dirt under my fe

----

"Laito, give it back!" the girl literally fumed, reaching for her journal that was dangling on top of her.

"Why? Didn't you tell me that it's just a lecture notebook?" the redhead teased, arm raised so high as he continuously taunted her with the notebook in his hand. "I need to catch up on our lessons so why not let your boyfriend read your precious notes?"

She blushed as the male referred to himself as her boyfriend.

"Y-you're an idiot! I'm a third year! My notes can't help you." She stuttered out, jumping up and down.

"It's advance lessons, my love." Laito countered, green eyes observing the girl's agitated face as she jumped up and down.

He read some of the contents of the notebook and he was well aware that it was a journal meant to be read by the girl's soulmate. It was amusing that his love was capable of being embarrassed. He just learned yet another side of her.

'So cute.'

With a cheerful smirk, the vampire leaned forward the same time the girl was jumping which led for their lips to briefly meet.

"Oh." he feigned a shock expression, holding his lips, "I didn't know that you're this forward."

She retreated in haste, eyes enlarged in surprise. "... You're such a..."

With an exhausted sigh, the girl turned away from him and marched towards the limousine that was waiting for them. Did I tease her too much?

"H-hey, wait up. I was just kidding." he called out, running up to her.

"Yeah, yeah. I know." she answered him.

"You're not mad?"

"Not much."

Relieved, the redhead couldn't help but hold the girl's hand and interlocked it with his. He kissed her knuckles softly, muttering, "I love you."

The girl just watched him in awe, really amazed by the fact that the vampire was indeed showing so much affection to her. He was confessing to her every single time their eyes would meet. It might be obsessive but she honestly likes it this way. She depends on him and he depends on her. She couldn't live without him and he couldn't live without her. Both were the life sources of the other. Their love may be twisted for normal people but for the both of them, it was perfect.

"You're in deep thoughts." Laito pointed out.

"I'm thinking of several ways of how I should snatch that notebook on your right hand." she answered.

This made him laugh before handing the object to her. "I'm sorry for taking your precious notes. I will never ever take them ever again."

The girl rolled her eyes, lightly pushing the vampire with her free hand to which he responded to with a laugh.