Corruption

king : now can anyone else tell me how my newest sword was stolen .

guard : well you only sent one of us to .

king : shut up . do you want to get shot as well . now bring in the bounty hunter . now .

  guard : yes your highness .  

king : i have lost my most trusted guard and my newest sword to the pathetic beings .the small band of rebels called the brother hood must come to an end  .and as you have the best reputation for actually accomplishing tasks around here i need you to do one thing for me . kill the leader of the brother hood . can you do that .

bounty hunter : your wish is my command my king .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day .

shark : so guys .

sabre : whats up .

shark : now i know you guys might be a little curious of whats going on .

sabre : yeah and also why you brought me out here .

jamie : i'm confused by that to .

shark : i'll tell you in ghetto's behalf .

sabre : why can't he tell us .

shark : its just too dangerous .

sabre : okay explain .

 shark : in the coming weeks there will be deaths and disappearances . and i can't go through this assassination alone so your going to both have to learn the ways of an assassin .

jamie : i don't want to kill anyone .

shark : your gonna get yourself killed how's that sound .

sabre : well i mean . i guess it would be better for us to learn .

shark : good .

------------------------

shark : one pro tip don't look down .

* sabre * 

 we climbed to the top of the giant clock tower and saw everything around us  the city looked so small form this high up .

shark : now jump .

sabre : i'm not jumping into a wagon of hay .

shark : i made it . 

jamie : sabre , you can go first .

* sabre * 

 i jumped off the clock tower and heard someone whisper my name in my ear before hitting the ground missing the wagon . 

-------------------------------

jamie : are you sure he's okay . he's been knocked out for over a day . i swear if you killed him .

shark : he isn't dead . quit yelling to me about this .

 jamie : well its technically your fault .

shark : he's got to learn .

sabre : my side is killing  me .

shark : oh thank god you alright . your going to be hurting for awhile you clipped the side of the wagon and broke some of your ribs .

sabre : its not anyone's fault for some reason when i was falling i lost concentration .i think i heard someone call my name .

shark : really .

sabre : yeah . i just need to get going .

shark ; i'll walk with you .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

bounty hunter : well i set out top find the leader and end up finding these two . this is going to be an easy payment .