playing mind tricks

* sabre * 

 i fell into the water sinking into the ocean . i accidentally got water in my lungs and lost consciousness. well your all caught up on my life . i really did try to get to the bottom of it .but now it looks like the only bottom i'm getting to is the ocean's . i would need a guardian angel to save me now .

===================================================================================================================

* sabre * 

 i woke up in a bed . i was in a dark room. i saw my trainer siting at a desk in the corner . oh its you . hey shadow . i got out of the bed and followed him into the main room . he handed me a glass bottle of water . thanks shadow .

shadow : ...

sabre : look i know you want me to be careful , but i can handle myself .

shadow : ....

sabre : i know you care . but if someone finds out i care about someone. they'll come looking for you and your practically raised me . i have to protect you .

shadow : .....

sabre : i need to do this shadow . my father died for no reason . he was the kindest man in the world and the last thing i told him was i hated him . i'm not going to let that happen to you to . i'm gonna avenge my father . and i'm gonna make him proud .goodbye shadow . please , please stop following me .

================================================================================================================================

*sabre *

 i saw Templar guards surrounding a wagon . what were they doing out here . and why were there so many . i knew there was a way to get in then wagon  . so i  waited until the wagon started moving and jumped into the back hiding in the hay . after an hour of traveling hidden away .the wagon stopped . and i jumped out and ran to a hiding place listening to the guards talking .  

Templar guard #1 : looks like someone entered the fort .

*sabre * 

 i took out my sword and got ready to fight only to notice the guards weren't even close to me . had someone else gotten in the fort other than me . if so . who was it . i jumped into a pond and found a secret passage way . i stayed hidden when i reached a dimly lit hallway guards were taking shadow to the prison area . had he come to follow me .i waited until the guards left and searched the holding cells until u found him i freed hum and sent him away . a few moments later i heard templars yelling and the commander order an executioner to arrive to the yard . i ran outside to see shadow with his head laid on a rock . they were going to kill him . i tried to save him , but the guards held me back by keeping swords pointed at me . the neck thing i knew i heard someone say my name and shadow was dead ...