the king

bounty hunter : the deed is done my king .

king : good work george . you will be rewarded greatly for your services . now what do you want as payment .

bounty hunter : i just want my family to have shelter and supplies to last us . just enough to get us through the winter .  my wife has been upset about our recent loss of our youngest . they died from  starvation during the cold days of fall because our farm had been ruined by vandals .

king : now before you are rewarded . may i ask why you chose to poison him .

bounty hunter : the brother hood's collapse should be slow and painful .just how you ordered me to do it . my king .

king : over the next few days you shall be given a task to make sure it happens or you will be sentenced to death in the time square .

bounty hunter : yes your highness .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jamie : shark i'm worried. Sabre isn't getting any better . what are we going to do .

shark : i don't know okay .i don't know . i don't know whether he's slowly fading away saying man gone crazy or if he's telling the truth .

jamie : we can't let him go shark .

 shark : what do you want from me jamie i'm not magical this is beyond us .

jamie : no , no sabre please . please wake up . please save us save yourself .

shark : stop jamie .

jamie : stop . we just lost ghetto , when we didn't listen to sabre now he's about to be gone . forever .

shark : listen let's just let him rest . only time will determine his fate . 

-----------

*sabre * 

 i waited until they were completely out of ear shot and got out of the bed . I've ruined enough lives already . i only have to kill the king , not his army . i can't . no i can , i will .on my own . i climbed out of the window and jumped off the slanted roof onto the stone pathway . as i walked i talked to myself . i'm tired of putting people in danger . i'm tire of not getting anything done around here . and most of all i'm tired of the king doing whatever he wants . you know what . i'm not going to risk anyone's life anymore .i'm done taking chances and i'm done losing the people i care most about . wait where's my grapple hook . i forgot it back at Jamie's . i need to go back and get it . i  ran back to Jamie's house and saw it glowing in the distance . whats wrong with the house . it was on fire .  did something happen when i left . shark ! jamie ! is anyone here !  jamie !  what happened  are you okay . 

jamie : the. templars came . they . they were looking for you .the - sure- death -was -approaching .

sabre : jamie what are you saying .

jamie : they took shark . since they couldn't find you . they burned the building and beat me up .  . i can barely walk .

sabre : can you try .

jamie : I'll manage . before they left they gave me a message for you .

sabre : what is it .

jamie . " sabre i see you are still alive , upon searching for you i saw you had fled , either because you have a plan or because you are a coward . either way , i have a plan now . you may have noticed someone from your group is missing .and there fore you are given two choices . attempt to take my life or save his . if you come anywhere near me ."

sabre : jamie . we need to get you out of here . your breathing in too much smoke . put your arm over my shoulder i'll help you out of this place .

---------------------------------------------

sabre : this should be far enough away . how are you feeling .

jamie : i can breathe .

sabre : what i need you to do is give me the remaining part of the message .

jamie : okay "my guards will take care of him no matter the outcome of my life . but if you attempt to save him you have a chance at keeping him alive .however the poison running through you only gives you enough time to choose one .save him or end me . your fate is sealed , but his isn't .now choose ...the world or the person you care about the most from the king . ."

sabre : no jamie he took shark . he';s going to kill him if i don't save him .

jamie : we'll get him back , but don't worry i'm not hurt too bad . i can help you get him back .i'm here till the end i'm with you . for now we just need a plan .

----------------------------------------------------------------

shark : let me out ! 

 king : i'll let you out as soon as your friends  try to save you .

shark : what makes you think sabre won't get to me in time .

king : he has poison in his blood at the current time which will kill him if he tries to accomplish saving you and killing me .its going to kill him either way . slowly and painfully .

shark : what makes you think he won't choose to kill you instead of saving me .

king : he's sentimental . just like you . of course he's going to get to you first only to witness your execution at sunset .

shark : no ! you can't do this!

king : i'm afraid i can . sometimes you remind me of your brother . smart . and cocky . but always getting in the way of things , but soon you'll meet the same fate as him .i'm glad i got rid of him before he caused to much trouble .

shark : you murdered him when he was twelve !

king : i prefer punished . some people just never learn . unless they are dead ..