no friend of mine

spency ; where did you take her .

lucas : okay ... i'll talk .

shark : good choice . spency . my turn .

lucas  : oh god not you can i have the other guy back .

shark : i'm sorry spency went on his break . its my turn now .

* sabre * 

 shark punched lucas in the jaw causing him to spit blood . and he asked him a question .

shark : tell me where  .

lucas : fine . Sabre's mother is-

shark : no . not his mother . the journal entry .

lucas : what .

* sabre * 

 i got closer to the window and saw shark punch lucas in the ribs making a loud cracking noise and making lucas cough a lot . i stepped  closer to the window trying to stay hidden and get a better  volume of what they were saying .

shark : you know what i'm talking about .

lucas : * coughs * . fine . the floorboard under my desk in my office . its there .

shark ; thank you lucas . enjoy your nap .

lucas : what ?! no -

* sabre * 

 i watched long enough to see shark punch lucas and knock him out . i ran the five mile back to the city and to the Templar fort . my lungs hurt like i was dying , but i wasn't and i quietly ran to Lucas's office .the fort littered with guards .once i had gotten to the office i broke open the floor boards in several spots until i found the passageway down into the floor i climbed into a dark room . i lit a candle i had found and looked around until i saw a chest . it was locked , but the wood had rotted away leaving a hole just small enough for my hand to get through and grab the journal i read it . 

========================================================================

* sabre *

what did this mean .  i'm so confused i read some journal entry from a long time ago in a chest and it says my father was some sort of leader for a creed . what creed was it talking about more importantly . my father . i don't know if his name was Antonio or not .  this doesn't make any sense . was my father really my father . or was he just a protector . i talked to my self until i heard voices of spency and shark coming from the floor below me . i climbed out of the room and ran to the top floor looking over the spot where i had found the note . seconds later shark was staring wordlessly at the entrance to the passageway . then spoke in a pained way like he was having trouble speaking .

shark : the . the journal . the floor . 

spency : some one was already here if they have the book we are screwed because the creed will think we double crossed them and kick us to the corner . what do we tell sabre .

shark :  we lie about this .we say lucas didn't say anything .

=========================================================================

* sabre * 

 i had to run at full speed to get back to the abandoned church first . i told them to met me there at sunrise . i broke a window to get in form the top floor and jumped from the rafters to the seats where i sat down out of breath waiting for them .

shark : why are you so out of breath .

sabre : just got back from my early morning run . why are you out of breath .

shark : we ran to get here .

sabre : oh .okay .w hat did lucas say .

 shark : he didn't say a word to us .

spency : yeah stayed silent .

sabre : are you sure he didn't tell you anything . anything at all .

shark : yeah nothing . anyway we're going to head home . bye sabre .

sabre : bye shark . see you spency .

===========================================================================

* sabre * 

 i waited until the sun went down and ran the way to shark and spency's hideout . quietly sneaking past a sleeping shark on the couch and a spency on the chair . i  got up the stairs and woke up lucas who was still tied up . lucas .wake up .

lucas : what do you want .

sabre : the location of my mother . say it or your dead .

lucas : she's in a maximum security prison in the desert east of here . the only problem is that the trip there even with the proper supplies is a death trip .

sabre : okay . i untied you follow me and be very quiet . i took him outside and asked him more questions about my mother .

lucas ;  i only said her where about . not how you get her out of there . its not part of the deal . good bye sabre we'll meet again someday .

sabre : you slimy sack of-

lucas : your on your own to getting her out because she's locked up and waiting for you .

sabre : i'll kill you ! . he ran into the woods and i wasn't able to keep up because i was thinking about my mother and how to get her back . i'll just have to break her out ...