ship troubles

sabre : whats that sound .

captain ; its what i warned you about . the kraken .

------------------------------------------------------------------

sabre : huh . what ? i opened my eyes and lifted my head. the ship was on fire on some parts . shark had her dress torn to shreds .  jay was nowhere to be seen . and ryan was rushing to put out the fire .

-

shark : listen hear captain no beard .

captain : grey beard is a family name .

shark : i swear i'm gonna skin you alive . and feed you to the sharks below us .

sabre ; hey whoa .shark back up put the dagger away . god your so much like your grandfather .

shark : you had someone who knew my grandfather .

sabre : yeah my  grandfather knew him actually . and saw him killed . lies.

shark : what was he like .

sabre : i don't know , but my grandfather says he gave his life to save his . and would give anything to switch it around .

shark : grandmother always said he was a kind man . one who would risk everything for another . of course jen could lie to a witch and never get caught .

sabre : jen ? i thought he married jamie .

shark : no . jamie wasn't his wife . that was an act they did yo keep each other safe , but in the end they both died .

sabre : how did jamie die .

shark : i don't know . grandmother says she was murdered soon after  grandfather dropped dead .

sabre : oh god ..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

captain : this is my ship you have no idea how to sail the raven . 

sabre : shark . lock him below . whoa ryan are you alright .

ryan : i'm good .

sabre : wow you got all the fires out . i seriously need to stop getting knocked out . and shark no gutting him yet . we still need him for collateral damage .

shark  : i wanting to gut him .

captain  : do it shark see where it finds you .

sabre : i am literally three seconds away from locking you two in separate cages to keep shark away from him .

================================================================================

shark : can i gut him now .

sabre : no . we're set back a few days , because of the damage to the sail .

Ryan : we can stop by a bay and repair the ship , but that will set us back a few more days .

sabre : okay . we're going to be set back a few days .

=============================================================================   

sabre : what are you doing .

shark : i'm gonna gut him . first i'm gonna cut his ears off then his -

captain : no one wants to know what runs through your mind lass .

====================================================================

sabre : okay I've got them repairing our ship.

shark : what are we going to do if they find out ryan has a  map .

sabre ; can we stop talking about the map .

captain : oh i don't care .

ryan : uh oh .

======================================

sabre ; you just had to say it grey didn't you .

captain : its not my fault .

sabre : your the one screaming in a bar full of pirates .

shark ; i swear i'll gut all of you .

sabre : gut as many as you want just don't let them on the ship .

shark : my pleasure .

captain : you morons .

sabre : be quiet i ought to  just shoot you in the face right now , because your the one who caused all of this .

shark ; i got to gut people .

sabre ; yeah . um good job .

ryan : we have a few more days ahead of us . we should get some rest ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------