slicer's end

sabre : shark ... spency ... help ... i've .. been poisoned ...

andrew : sabre !  what happened !

sabre ; help ...

------------------------------------------

* sabre * 

 i opened my eyes and saw the wooden beamed ceiling of the hideout and beds scattered throughout the room. spency came into the room and sat next to the bed i was in . 

spency : so  you're finally  awake . i'll go get shark . 

sabre ; thanks spency . seconds later shark came almost running into the room .

andrew ; what the hell happened why were you poisoned .

sabre ; listen calm down . i need to tell you something . i put you in the volcano for a reason .  i knew it would distract you long enough for me to go work with lucas .

spency ; and you almost ended up getting killed .

sabre ; i didn't try to work with lucas  . last night he kidnapped me and took me to the middle of nowhere and told me slicer ad taken his sister . so i decided to help him . only because she's a part of his family and  i would have done the same thing if i had a sister . i also wanted to kill slicer , but he got the better of me and i was stuck in a jail cell on his ship . i slowed my heart rate down to where he couldn't detect it , but before his guards threw me over board he poisoned me probably just to insult you if you found my supposedly dead body  considering the stories he's heard about me surviving all the stabbings and  people trying to kill me . 

spency ; he wanted to make sure you remained dead ?

sabre ; exactly . so when i was thrown overboard i waited until i was deep enough in the water where they couldn't see me and swam to shore . then i ran as much as i could until the poison reached my heart . thankfully shark found me so i'm okay . and slicer thinks i'm dead so i have an idea . you twp go to the ship and confront slicer . then i will try to sneak up on him . if we do it correctly we can kill him . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

* sabre * 

 i waited perched on top of the ship flag post and saw spency and shark start yelling at slicer and threatening their weapons . i waited until i heard slicer's voice then jumped down aiming a bow and arrow at his head . i shot him in the back once the arrow going all the way through his back and out his chest  . he turned around laughing evilly . 

slicer ; you're alive ! why would you even bother shooting me with an arrow if you know i don't feel pain . 

sabre ; oh that is just so you can't dodge my attacks anymore . 

slicer ; why don't you just-

* sabre * 

 i stabbed my sword into slicer's chest repeated until he was surrounded in a pool of his own blood . i heard his voice again .

slicer : you honestly think you can kill me-

sabre ; just die ! you pile of garbage i'm so sick of you talking! i continued to stab slicer with every word i said . until i heard silence for once . 

spency ; don't you think that was a little over kill .

shark ; nah . its fine .

sabre : finally no more of that annoying laugh . let's get out of here . i jumped off the ship and into the ocean . i saw spency still standing over slicer's dead body and he spit on it .  spency let's go !

spency ; okay ..