A dangerous friend

shark  : so what are you doing so far away from the city .

sabre : i could ask you the same thing .

shark : i got a little lost on my way for a walk actually .

sabre ; well i guess then thats not good . wow we sure do get lost out in the wilderness right. well this . this is very awkward . well i guess i could walk you back home if you want .

shark : sure .

sabre : okay let's go for the walk then . yeah .

============================================================================

* sabre * 

we walked silently for hours and then reached the city limits where a tree had fallen over a ravine creating a makeshift bridge . here shark grab my hand so you don't fall .

shark : oh uh . okay .

sabre : okay this looks like its either the south or east part of the city . its pretty dangerous , but i can walk you all the way home if you want .

shark : oh okay .

sabre : whoa  wait . are those templars . i made sure he was out of sight of the templars and i watched them from a distance .

  Templar : ma'am just give us your money and nobody will get hurt . 

shark : those are templars yes .

sabre : maybe we can find another way to go . you see i'm not on the best terms with the templars . i went back to the gate to watch the templars a little bit longer and turned around and shark was gone . shark ? shark !? oh no I've lost shark . okay what should i do shark's missing Templar are robbing a citizen and if i go in there i'll get arrested . well I'm totally boned aren't i . alright might as well go help the citizen the worst that could happen is i could die . i ran up the crates piled nearby and jumped onto the stand and behind the guard killing one and yelling for the lady to run she did and the guards turned around trying to kill me . one of them just fell dead for no reason and shark showed up out of nowhere .i began talking to the remaining Templar guard . yeah this might be the perfect time for you to run your a little out numbered . the guard tried to run , but i threw my sword and killed him . i turned to shark . shark what are you doing here i thought you left .

shark : well i could ask you the same thing .

sabre : i was trying to get you home , but then you disappeared and how did you learn to fight .

shark : well first of all my past and experiences are none of your business really .

sabre : well its my business when-

shark : sabre . i don't look into your private life do i .

sabre : what , but i was trying to help a citizen . and then you how up and kill like several guards i just wanted to know where you learned all of that . you were up on a house with a bow . what . shark i thought you were lost . wait where are you going. shark come back i thought you were lost-

shark : don't follow me .

sabre ; shark wait . please .

  Templar : assassin scum .

 sabre : what did you just say .

  Templar : i said . assassin scum !

sabre : * laughs quiet * oh boy . you're going to wish you didn't say that .

    Templar :  what are you going to do end me . ha . do it then .

 sabre : no no . i made a mistake the last time i interrogated a guard and then killed him . you look like a higher rank guard .

    Templar :  so what . 

sabre : that mean you have more information . so let's have some fun shall we .

  Templar : hey . no . no .

sabre : you know i always seem to be the one always getting knocked out . it feels good not being knocked out for once .

    Templar : no ! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabre : hey wake up scum . ha . remember when i got called assassin scum .

   Templar :  can i get five more minutes .  

sabre : your going to die in this jail cell and you want to sleep .

Templar : what else am i suppose to do .

sabre : you now what I'm just going to let your rot here . i thought i was going to get information out of you . i guess not .

  Templar :  i know where Lucas has a family member .  

sabre : tell me .

  Templar :  you no where the ocean is . a few mile past the dock on the coast there is a mansion there is where the family member is . he only catch is i don't know who it is .  

sabre : if i'm not back . your dead , because i have the only key .

==========================================================================

* sabre * 

 i arrived at a large house with a lot of guards . i knew this was the place . its time for me to make some friends ..