Destruction

* sabre * 

 i woke up in a tent . i was on a small wooden bed with no shirt on and bandages i looked down at my chest to notice that where i had gotten stabbed was bleeding through slightly . the tent i was in was white the floor was grass and there was a desk i the corner with a book and some papers and a lit candle . who had brought me here . who had saved my life . i got up still in so much pain i could barely walk out of the tent . i noticed the castle walls were right in front of the tent . i heard a voice behind me and fell because i had tripped on a tree root .

??? : hey calm down .

sabre : s-stay away from me .

??? : alright .

sabre : why did you bring me back to the city and why did you save my life .

??? : i was just being nice .

sabre : dammit . where's my sword .

??? : i have it in the tent actually .

sabre : ah . my back is killing me .

??? :  your bleeding through the bandages on your chest is why it hurts . there is nothing i can do there , because i found you with those on your chest . someone has done it before i found you . the best i can do is use some ripped up fabric . also here is your sword back .

sabre : thanks i guess . whats your name .

??? : name's spencer .

sabre : okay spencer . i'm gonna call you spency alright , because a few days ago i killed a spencer . he was a Templar .

spency : alright .

sabre : my name's sabre .

spency : nice to meet you .

 sabre : well . what are you doing on the outside of these walls do you live out here .

spency : you should lie back down for a bit sabre .

sabre : what good is that going to do .

spency : considering you nearly died . you need some rest . 

sabre : alright . here you can have my sword as payment for you taking care of me .

spency : no you have it . i have a battle axe .

sabre : thanks for helping me . i'm going to head out now . alright we'll probably never meet again . wait did you hear that .

spency : get down !

 * sabre * 

 i spency tackled me to the ground just as a loud explosion echoed through the silent day . and the city wall fell down with it .  i opened my eyes . spency was nowhere top be seen and people were fighting each other the buildings and houses were on fire . what was happening ..