UNACCEPTED DESTINY

sabre :  i can do better and so can you . now get out of here and go join up with your group .  i helped up the person i was training with and sent him on his way . alright who  is next for training . i've been training for a fight for a few hours now . everyone was tired and went into the main room . shark was the only one left he got into the sand ring with me . we drew our swords and fought each other .while we fought shark talked to me .

shark : your father was the ruler of the creed except that .

sabre : i'm trying to , but its pretty hard to when all your life you've been trying to get revenge for someone who wasn't even a blood relative .  he knocked my sword out of my hand and i dove for it getting sand in my shirt . i grabbed it in time to block his sword from my shoulder .

shark ; i know you didn't want to rule the creed , but your father . gave you to his guard to protect you ., you weren't suppose to lead the creed until the age of twenty .

sabre : that obviously didn't work because I'm still a teenager . i knocked his sword away from him and grabbed it putting each blade on either side of his head . he ducked down and tackled me taking his sword back .

shark : i know . we tried to keep our distance from you , but you were laying on the ground murmuring when we first met . next thing's next . this escalate to what is happening now .

* sabre * 

 we both dropped our swords and sat in the sand ring . he continued to talk as we caught our breath .

shark : this escalated so fast i forgot everything i was sent to do . i got too close to you and slice caught me and used me as bait , because he knew about i had feelings for you and i cared about you .

sabre : what were you originally sent for .

shark : to protect you .

sabre : shark . can i ask you a question . this man . i called him shadow , because i never knew his real name . he found me and took care of me as i grew up . until he died about half a year ago , because of me .

shark : you must be talking about Giovanni . he was your uncle .

sabre : he was my uncle . and i never knew it . shadow's real name was Giovanni . my bloodline did take care of me . what now . did you just kiss me ? on my cheek ?

shark : yeah . okay follow me back to the mountains you know as a refreshment walk .

sabre : oh . okay . i could use a walk to get rid of some stress .

================================================================================

sabre : where are we going .

shark : you'll see oh this is going to be great .. dad ! dad where are you . we're out here .

old man :  Andrew . i didn't expect you back for another month .

sabre : whoa what !? 

old man : yep . Andrew is my son . or at least the closest thing to it . 

shark : yeah . he isn't blood relative . he adopted me when i was young .

old man : wait are you two a thing .

sabre : uh-

shark : yes .

old man : i knew you would find one eventually Andrew . Andrew can you go round up some mint sprigs .

shark : i'm trusting you . don't kill sabre .

old man : no promises .

sabre : he drugged me last time please don't leave me alone with him .

shark : bye . i love you sabre . i love you dad .

old man : okay . be back before dusk . whelp looks like its just me and you boy .

sabre : oh . yayy .