SLICER

lucas : i'm tired of everyone being so unreliable i need those assassins dead .

?? : maybe i can be of assistance .

lucas : guards!  you . you killed my guards . your a gifted one aren't you .

??? : i hear you have a pesky assassin problem .

lucas : maybe i do . thats none of your concern .

?? : oh , but it is . i have a problem with those worthless assassins . now tell me who and i'll get you them .

 lucas : hm . bring me . Sabre .

?? : your wish is my command . oh and call me slicer . its a nickname i've grown fond of .

=========================================================================

one month later .

* sabre *

i was aiming my bow and arrow at a pig when someone walked in front of me .

shark : you know your hard to find .

sabre : shark !? i'm hunting here .

shark :  spency is back at the hideout we're about to go looking for you mom . hopefully we can find her and free her . come on .

sabre : why can't you understand i don't want to be found .

shark : we need your help . your mother is out there . she needs our help . she needs your help .

sabre : just leave me alone . and don't follow me .

=========================================================================

sabre : mom . what are you doing . i told you stay in the hideout the templars can find you and kill you . i'm not risking-

shark : so this is why you are keeping your distance . you found your mother .

sabre : i told you not to follow me .

shark : lucas escaped and he can be anywhere . 

sabre : i have my own priorities to set straight .

shark : i know you were outside of me and spency's hideout the night lucas gave us the location of the journal .

sabre : what .

shark : when i was interrogating lucas i saw you run out of the corner of my eye .

sabre : mom stay behind me .

shark : you found your mother and now you're trying to protect her from me .

sabre :  you lied to me . and i trusted you . you of all people the person i trusted the person i lo- . the person i  would have  given my life for . i can't trust you anymore shark .

shark : Andrew .at least call me by my name if you want to kill me . goodbye sabre .

====================================================================

shark : who are you .

slicer : you have been summoned .

shark : sabre ! help! * screams *

=======================================================================

spency : where's shark . he should have been here an hour ago . huh . who's there . what ! *screams * help !*screams *

========================================================================

sabre ; mom i'm sorry i know you wan to see the sunshine and flowers again , but the templars are looking for you .