Killing the officer

general mango : how is he still alive !

shark : i don't know , but i thought i killed him .

  general mango : i already freed your village , but i still have your life in my hands .

shark : you wouldn't dare .

 general mango :  of course i wouldn't , but i know you would do anything to save your wife .

shark : jamie ! you monster ! don't touch her or so help me you will pray you never existed .

  general mango :  i can promise i won't touch her . but i can't promise she won't die .if you mess up again . .

shark : i'll do anything .to protect her 

  general mango :  good lad . now go find sabre and finish him off end his miserable life .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Sabre : what who's that  . i looked at the mysterious person as they slowly turning around their clothes were covered in blood and ripped to shreds . this person was me i don't know form when or where , but i spoke in a voice that chilled me out . i said " the end is near " .

---------------------------------------------------------------

ryan : hey sabre are you okay .

Sabre ; yeah just some weird flashback .

Ryan ; okay if your sure .

sabre : i never really noticed how well this place looks now . the patriots are doing a very good job of rebuilding .

Ryan : yeah . I've got a bunch of fine men here they know what to do .

sabre ; yeah sure sure it looks like it .

ryan : sabre there is something i have to show you .

sabre ; what is it .

 ryan ; i was in the main office . you know going through some stuff  , and i found a note .

sabre : what kind of note ?

ryan : well take a look for yourself .

sabre : oh man this isn't good is it .

ryan : no . its not .

----------------------------------------------------

" the boat no longer serves as a reliable area to be stationed .i will be staying at the top quarters of the main outpost .this town will be raided once more , expect the resistance to be here within a few days .once attacked you are instructed to defend for as long as possible . anyone that walks into my office . should be killed on sight .see you soon . mouse .''

-----------------------------------------------------

sabre : should be killed on sight . shark was in that office i was there he was suppose to kill me , but didn't entirely . he showed that . if he's dead than , will that effect history ?

ryan ; you've got to remember this is a memory .

sabre ; i keep forgetting .

ryan : good this needs to be as real as possible to you other wise we're all screwed over .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* sabre * 

 me and ryan sat by the campfire surrounded by the darkness of the night the soldiers asleep in their tents . me and ryan were discussing plans to raid the town .