Double life

sabre : where am i . who are you people stay away from me !

??? : what do you mean who are we . we're your friends .

sabre : just back off i don't remember anyone of anything . so its pretty hard to believe that .

girl : he doesn't remember us .what are we going to do .

???: we'll make him remember . listen to me sabre while you were in that machine  i sent you messages i'd be here for you no matter what . i'm sorry for this .

sabre : sorry for what . no no no no . Not again ! not again ! he hit me in the head with a baseball bat .and i blacked out .

--------------------------------

memories ~

shark : you gotta just get back on track . your falling off right now alright .we all are here for you and we all want to help you out .i got your back until the end . 

here till the end .i'm with you man .

i'm gonna be with you . anything that happens  no matter how long your here for .

i'm always going to be here for you man .

i love you .

you know that .

end memories~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

sabre : ah . my head . wait shark !  and jamie !  this can't be house is that even possible .

jamie : its not technically us .

sabre : wait what . what do you mean . what do you mean its not technically you guys . it is you . your shark and your jamie . i'm not going crazy here . i know what i see .

shark : come on man you may know what you see , but the people you met in the machine . they were our past ancestors . they all closely resemble us .

sabre : so your . no . wait the machine whats' that thing even do anyway .

jamie : we don't know but all we do know is you willingly walked into the abstergo corporation .

sabre : i willingly walked into that place . i never would have done that .

 shark : well you did .

jamie : you did .

shark ; the machine is used to explore past events . it pretty much goes into your DNA and its mainly used to relive any . you know event in a simulation . kind of .but the catch is if you die in there you die out here .

sabre : that was the most painful experience of my life . why would someone . willingly go into a machine like that . i never would have chosen to do that . thats absurd .

shark : its all because the sabre bloodline .

sabre : what .

shark : they were the leaders of every generation of the creed of assassins . your bloodline .

sabre : but i . then why aren't there assassins here . i don't understand . this still doesn't make any sense . you know what i need to get some sleep .

shark : you know what your getting way to worked up . you need some sleep .

------------memory/dream --------------

ghetto : listen sabre . people like king AK and the templars  will always exist . kill the templars . kill the bloodline . there is no way to help you not now not until you wake up . completely .this is reality and you will find that out soon enough . just listen to what i say . i'm saying its only going to benefit you ..

--

bounty hunter : Natealia ! . please ! no ! don't my children ! my wife NO -

---

shark :  its the only way i could think of to shut you up .

sabre : it worked .

----

shark : remember . i'm always here for you .i'll always have you back . don't forget that . 

sabre : i won't .

shark : sabre . look at me . wake up . wake up ..

--------end dream/ memories ----------------

shark : we're running . really really low on rations . i don't know how long we can be here for .

jamie : i don't know either but all i know is .

sabre : guys whats so important about going in the past anyways .

jamie : what do you mean .

sabre : well i mean if the machine is used to explore past events then there must be a pretty important reason .

shark : yeah there's multiple reasons as to why some of them want to  go into the past .it could be for history book or-

sabre : no no not that why would abstergo want to do it .

shark : you . they want you .

sabre : what do you mean they want me .

jamie : the corporation has secrets and your DNA is able to reveal those secrets .

shark : before it was even a corporation it was an empire called the templars .

sabre :wait the templars . no i understand now . i get it . i get so much of it now .

shark : sabre . they used you to find hidden artifacts hidden through each generation of all of our families . if all artifacts were found they can be pieced together to make a map to find one last artifact .an artifact that  will . well whoever gets a hold of it can have complete control over the entire world .

sabre : i can't believe it . i wasted a year helping the wrong side . making mistakes . i helped the get what they wanted .i helped them get the first artifact the sword i remember now . 

shark ; thats not important now . what is . is that we need to find that sword before they do .

-----------------------------------

shark : can you tell us about what happened in that building .

sabre : i remember this guy he sounded similar to you shark . but he wore a jacket .

shark ; are you talking about my brother .

sabre : he's your brother .

------

shark : sabre . you know what we have to do right .

 sabre : *sighs *  i have to be put back in the machine .

shark : yep .

sabre : at least with you guys i'll know i'm safe .

shark : its going to be risky .

sabre : i may have been in that machine for a while , but this time i'm prepared . put me back in ...

shark : oh and sabre once your in you will meet familiar faces . they are strangers don't talk as if they are old friends .

sabre : what time period is it going to be .

shark ; its going to be in the us and revolutionary .and once your in you won't have any memory of the real world so i might have the bat ready when you wake up .

sabre : alright . send me it . i appeared in a dense oak forest . time to go home ...