saving jamie

*Sabre*

i was laying on the ground hurt . watching the British run around the camp setting fire to everything and creating havoc . no . stop . please you can't do that . please . a soldier heard me yelling and pointed their gun in my face and pulled the trigger . no no !  my eyes snapped open and shark was shaking me . trying to wake me up .

shark : what the hell sabre . you were screaming all night . you had our soldiers worried someone kidnapped you . so we set up shifts to keep watch over you all night .

ryan : sabre . shark also has some news .

shark : i know where jamie is . she's in a prison not too far away from here .

sabre : wait you know where she is . how did she get there in the first place .

shark :  i think she was kidnapped on her way home .

sabre : ryan go gather up three or four patriots we're going to get jamie .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

sabre : you ready .

ryan : i'll take two soldiers and flank on the left you attack  from the front .

sabre : i'm going in . jamie ! 

jamie : sabre ?

sabre : out the door . i opened it for you . did they hurt you .

jamie : no i'm fine .

shark : jamie !

jamie : shark ! i missed you so much . 

shark : i'm sorry i ever let them find you . this was my fault . 

ryan  : jamie is beautiful .

Jamie : don't be flirting with me now i'm married to shark .

ryan : oh . right .

sabre : hey did shark ever tel you why he married y-

shark : okay thats enough we should probably get going before they send more soldiers to fortify this place .

sabre : hopefully we get back before dark ..