True skill

* Sabre * 

i dove down into the water an swan to the dock returning to the surface to shoot a guard . i climbed onto the dock and looked for and entrance to the house . i spotted one at a window on the top floor . i ran to the tree line and killed another guard looking into the kitchen area . i had chosen to go into the side entrance , because of the window being in the front was too heavily guarded . i stayed hidden from a guard in the kitchen area and quietly snuck past him . i climbed into the rafter of the ceiling and to the second floor . i heard a woman's voice talking to guards in the room next door to where i was .

woman : but i don't want to stay here .

guard : Lucas gave us strict orders to keep you here .

woman : whatever . 

  guard :  i'm sorry . he did give us the orders there is nothing we can do . 

woman : just get out of my room . 

* sabre * 

 i waited until the guards left and quietly snuck into the bedroom the woman was staring out the window . i tried to be as quiet as possible . until i spoke to keep her silent . i'm going to try and be as professional as possible , but i'm just going to go ahead and tell you my name . i'm sabre . i gather your Lucas's sister .

woman : my name is Kate actually .

sabre : well Kate i'm going to take you hostage to get Lucas's attention i'm not going to hurt you in any way . i'm not that kind of person . i'm just going to take you as far away from here as possible .

Kate :  okay . 

sabre : wait your not scared or anything .

Kate : no i hate this place i want to be as afar away from here as possible .

sabre : okay . this was easier than i thought.

-------------------------------------

sabre : here jump down . i'll catch you .

Kate : thanks . oh no .

sabre : Lucas . what are you doing here .

Lucas : protecting my own sister .

sabre : she doesn't want to help you she- . i felt the painful  feeling of a sword being stabbed into my back i fell to the ground and landed face first into the dirt . late had stabbed me . i was too trusting ..