Life for a Life

sabre : breathe sabre breathe . you know who you are . come on you can do this . your gonna find the truth . i jumped off the top of the clock tower into a wagon full of hay . i stayed hidden as a guard passed by . i ran to a nearby stable and hid behind a pile of sod and wood . the wind blew and moved the bandanna i had tied around my arm in case of emergency . i ran to a grain hut a stayed hidden from view then ran into a brick building killing two guards once i got in . the building i was in was an old church . i quickly went into a main office when another guard wasn't looking .

Templar guard : hey who's in here .

sabre : quiet down . or i'll kill you . 

  Templar guard :  word .

 sabre : your a dumb guard . keep quiet or this sword's going across the room i'm a trained assassin . dammit . you get over here . where is the commander .

  Templar guard : and i should tell you that why . 

sabre : i'm the one holding the weapon and your  standing here and no one's going to be able to come help you . oh how about that .

  Templar guard :  well what if i don't even know  what are you going to do then . 

sabre : then oh well maybe i should just go ahead and teach you a lesson . do you like having hands .

  Templar guard :  alright alright look uh okay so he's in the cottage on the water down south . 

sabre : you better not be lying . whats your name . how old are you .

  Templar guard :  s-spencer . i. i'm seventeen .

sabre : okay spencer  if you're lying then i'll be back . and you will die .

spencer : okay okay . i'm not lying . 

  Templar guard #2 :  whoever is in there come out and lay down your weapons .

sabre : alright fine i'll come out . I've got one of your friends so not a single sword should be close to me . walk !

spencer : help .

Sabre : here's the entrance .

spencer : you know you'd make a great guard .

sabre : i wanted to be one at some point . i stabbed the guard in the chest . but then i realized that one day i might even want to be a farmer . like my father . i walked away from the dead guard and through the entrance . i quickly got back to my hideout and climbed in and closed the doors . my trainer waiting for me . what do you want shadow . he threw me a loaf of bread . look shadow i know thats my poster and i know i'm wanted . i know you want me to be the person i was when you first found me . look just because there's word of me doing all these things . doesn't mean i'm a bad person . i'm just doing this to fix what happened all those years ago . why can't you understand that .

shadow : ...

sabre : look i know when i was a kid you helped me out , but i'm an adult now alright . i'm eighteen . alright .i'm gonna do what i want okay .

shadow : ...

sabre : no matter what i'm not going to be that person i was when you found me . 

shadow : ...

sabre : look don't be disappointed in me .your the who never talks maybe if you talked .maybe i'd have a little more insight of my life .you know what i'm sorry . i'm sorry . i appreciate all you've done for me in my life .i really do . if it wasn't for you finding me that one day then  maybe i wouldn't be the person i'd be able to be . okay , but i need to do this alright .i need to do what's necessary to fix what happened to my dad all those years ago and my mom . and i need to find out why okay so just don't get in my way alright . here take the bread back I'm going to get my own food . okay don't follow me alright . i know you've been trying to keep watching me .i don't want anyone else to get hurt for what i try to do . if someone finds out i have someone trying to help me i'll have more people to worry about alright . see you later okay shadow .

================================================================================================================================================================

* sabre * 

 i stayed hidden under the trees next to the commander's cottage . i climbed on to the roof  and watched the  commander  as he went onto his balcony i jumped down with my sword in hand ready to kill him .

commander : wow you are a crafty one aren't you . 

sabre : what do you mean crafty you don't even know who i am .

commander : of course i know . your one of those pesky assassin's for the creed .

sabre : what are you talking about .

  commander :  as much as i hate those assassin's they're smarter than this one .  

sabre ; what-....