Captain jokes

Sabre : looks like we've arrived to the first island on this map. hopefully i'll find my friends here .

Captain jess : this is the death chain ,  it's a small chain of islands that have a myth about people disappearing.

Sabre:  what !?

Captain Jess:  once they go in they never come back.

Sabre:  give me a second i have to go check that out . jay is that true what she's saying about the myth ? He looked at the map and shook his head .

Jay : yeah , it's true . People come here and never go home.

Sabre:  i have a bad feeling about this place . hey jess , are you going to watch my back ?

Captain Jess:  no , i don't leave the ship , especially here .

Sabre:  well I'm screwed . i'll be back in a bit . i walked across the board and onto the island getting a cold feeling as soon as my feet touched the ground .everything was quiet , even the loud laughter from the ship was cut off . all I could hear were my footsteps and the twigs snapping under me . i heard a voice in my ear tell me to follow it then saw a shadowy person running through the forest . i followed close behind trying to catch up with it. They seemed scared and tried to avoid me. Hey , i just want to talk to you.  I'm not going to hurt you. I followed them and they disappeared . i found a giant empty pit in the forest floor. I tried to look at the bottom and was pushed . when I was falling i saw a face looking down at me . i blacked out when i hit the ground. ..