⌜ eight ⌟

mark checked once more if door was lock and when it was, he placed the house key inside his bag and carried chan

a car honked at them which made mark turn around only to see renjun and his car.

hurry!❞ renjun went inside the car and started the engine.

renjun picking him up was already a daily routine. renjun was the one who suggested it when mark told him about leaving chan in the clinic for taeyong to take care of him.

mark went inside the passenger seat, with chan on his lap, looking confused.

renjun giggled at the guy. ❝hyuck is already in school.

mark glared at the person driving ❝i wasn't looking for him.

i want to go to uncle junnie!❞ mark sighed and placed chan next to the driver's seat.

🍼

UNCLE YONGIE!❞ mark placed chan down and the baby quickly ran towards the guy who is wearing, somewhat, a lab coat.

how about uncle jae?❞ jaehyun pouted at the baby

uncle jae don't cry❞ the baby raised his hands at the milk skinned guy, asking him to carry him.

jaehyung giggled ❝i'm not crying.

mark was looking around the clinic, looks like he's looking for something.. or someone.

taeyong giggled at mark. ❝he's at the back, sleeping.❞ the oldest saw him raise a brow which made him giggle again ❝donghyuck is sick.

the male sighed ❝i wasn't looking for him

but he still went to the back part of the clinics where showed many beds and donghyuck was sleeping at the one in the corner.

hyung can i just go home?❞ donghyuck spoke using his i-just-woke-up voice.

why did you even bother coming here?❞ mark wasn't supposed to sound mad but it ended up that way

the younger groaned, remembering who that voice belongs to ❝i thought i was strong enough.

do you want to go home?

donghyuck didn't bother to say anything. he just nodded.

mark sighed and helped donghyuck stand up. ❝i'll help you since you also helped me once.❞ mark said, remembering the time when donghyuck visited and let him copy his notes

the both went out earning stares from three older people.

taeil hyung?❞ mark widened his eyes seeing their teacher inside the clinic.. carrying his baby.

taeil smiled ❝what happened to him?

h-he's sick..

and?❞ taeil raised a brow

i was planing on sending him home.

the baby looked at donghyuck with worried plastered on his face ❝is papa ok?

the three cooed at the nickname the baby gave to donghyuck

p-papa?❞ mark's face turned red

he didn't think the baby was serious about calling donghyuck papa.

aww my brother is already a father!❞ taeyong squealed

when will you.❞ jaehyun snuggled on taeyong's neck

mark then turned to taeil. he didn't know how to explain to taeil. he was a teacher and he could report it to the principal.

taeyong is different since he is donghyuck's brother and mark somehow trusts donghyuck.

hyung i'm—

taeil laughed at the panic mark ❝it's ok mark i'll keep it a secret.

excuse me papa looks like he's going to puke.❞ the baby pointed at donghyuck who was now covering his mouth.

oh no.

🍼

what are you doing here?❞ donghyuck covered his face with a pillow after seeing mark sitting in his bed

is that a new way to say thank you?❞ mark raised a brow ❝how are you feeling?

i'm fine.. i guess..❞ donghyuck was taken aback when mark touched his forehead ❝y-yah!

you're still hot.❞ mark noticed the teasing face of donghyuck ❝stop it.

donghyuck sat down from his bed slowly and looked at mark ❝don't you have classes to attend?

mark shrugged ❝let's just say i don't want to go to school.

how about chan?

chan well.. taeyong hyung is taking care of him and he said he'll bring chan later here.❞ mark made donghyuck lay down again when he notice him crunching his face

argh my head hurts so much.❞ donghyuck clutched his head

wait i'll make soup.

you know how to make one?

mark shrugged again, ❝i'll just ask renjun to message me the ingredients.

the older was about to leave the room when donghyuck stopped him. ❝why are you taking care of me?

hm, let's just say this is my repay for the things you have done to me.. and for taking care of chan.❞ mark didn't want to say anything to donghyuck anymore so he left the room without thinking that donghyuck might have something to say about it.

he grabbed his phone from his pocket and messaged renjun about the chicken soup and a few minutes he received a link.

mark gathered the pots and others and placed them on the kitchen counter. he rolled up his sleeves while reading the first step and was about to start when a knock was heard from the main door.

must be taeyong hyung.❞ mark checked the time and furrowed his brows ❝they're early.

not rolling back down his sleeves, he opened the door and saw a tall man.

it wasn't taeyong.

who are you?

the guy smiled and pulled out his hand from his pocket to offer a handshake. ❝hi i'm lucas.

mark tilted his head. yeah what if he is lucas? what is he doing here? that is the main question.

oh, i'm donghyuck's boyfriend.❞ lucas had a wide smile plastered on his face.

t b c