⌜ thirty eight ⌟

mark groaned when he heard his phone ring

mark groaned when he heard his phone ring. he didn't even know how his phone got there at the table near the sofa he is sleeping. he didn't bother opening his eyes and let his hands find his phone. after a few seconds, he got a hold of it and answered the call.

"how are you?"

mark clicked his tongue when he heard the familiar voice ❝i swear to god renjun, you woke me up just to say that?

"i was worried ok?" the older could imagine the chinese frowning "i was worried you might do something stupid, donghyuck's not there to look out for you."

mark then smiled, still closing his eyes ❝i dreamt of him last night.

renjun smiled, "continue.." he knew the older wants to share his dream

we were at the sofa, cuddling and then had a talk. after that, we forgave each other by kissing..❞ mark giggled ❝the kiss felt real..

"i didn't want to worry you or anything but i want to tell you.." renjun took a deep breath ".. that donghyuck is not here in school."

mark furrowed his brows and moved ❝what?

he then heard someone groaning on top of him. mark slowly opened his eyes and waited for his vision to be clear again. his eyes widened as he saw someone sleeping soundly on top of him.

"hey mark?"

mark almost forgot that he was in the phone with renjun ❝oh? he's here..

"i know he's inside your heart but seriously, aren't you worried he didn't come to school?"

mark wanted to slap his friend ❝will you lower your voice down? he is here, sleeping on top of me.

"what—"

bye.❞ mark smiled and threw his phone back at the table.

his attention was at the guy snoring on top of him. he was happy that it was him he saw first thing in the morning. he didn't wake the younger up and just played with his hair, twirling some stands. it became a habit to play with his hair.

so it wasn't a dream. it was real.

mark...

the older flinched when he heard his voice. did he wake him up? he tilted his head a little and saw the younger still sleeping. sleep talking, maybe?