⌜ end ⌟

❝morning, love❞

morning, love

donghyuck just hummed at the guy beside him. he snuggled closer, hugging him tight.

a smile was formed in mark's lips as he saw the love of his life sleeping beside him. it was a dream come true. having a family with donghyuck, seeing the amazing view everyday, and living with him for the rest of his life. if this was a dream then he wouldn't mind not waking up.

DADDY! PAPA!❞ dahyun went inside the room of her parents and saw them sleeping soundly ❝THERE'S FIRE IN THE KITCHEN!

meet chan's baby sister, which is not a baby anymore, lee dahyun.

mark groaned and hugged donghyuck even tighter ❝why did you even let chan cook.

because i can't cook duh!❞ dahyun ran towards their shared bed and jumped at it. he was jumping up and down, hoping her parents would wake up ❝get up! I'M HUNGRY!

donghyuck you cook.❞ mark lets go of the hug and turned around, making his back face donghyuck. he was still sleepy and wants to continue sleeping

donghyuck also did the same and hugged the pillow beside him. ❝later

dahyun puffed her cheeks. ❝how are you two so calm? tHe KitChEn Is On fIrE!

ok, dahyun was just over exaggerating it. her older brother was making fried eggs and forgot to place oil. he placed oil after and dahyun was so scared because the oil just attacked.

donghyuck.❞ mark lazily called his husband

donghyuck nodded ❝i said later.

an idea then popped in dahyun's head, making her smirk. she got down from the bed and stood beside the bed.

JIRO OPPA AND CHAN OPPA ARE EATING EACH OTHER AT THE KITCHEN!

both of their eyes quickly shot open and stood up from the bed. dahyun laughed when she saw her parents hurrying downstairs.

dahyun followed after calming herself and as she got down she saw her parents just staying by the kitchen counter, looking at the scene.

the girl's eyes widened as she saw jiro back hugging chan. jiro wasn't here a while ago so she wondered how the guy came.

hyung no. that tickles!❞ chan giggled when jiro was placing small kisses on his neck

chan!

chan pushed the older when he heard his parents shout. he then turned around and saw dahyun giving him a face and his parents were glaring at him.