⌜ twenty seven ⌟

❝are you kidding me?❞ renjun stared at his friend, not believing what he said

are you kidding me?❞ renjun stared at his friend, not believing what he said

mark nodded ❝yeah, this eun ji girl just came and said that she is chan's mom.

renjun giggled ❝and you actually believe her?

mark shrugged ❝i don't care actually. even if she is chan's mother, i won't let her see chan.

renjun wanted to laugh at his friend's mistake but he didn't ❝does donghyuck know?

unfortunately, he was there when that girl arrived.

renjun sipped his soft drink he bought ❝then?

the older shrugged for the second time ❝he's fine.. i guess? he just asked if she is chan's mom.. i said yes.

renjun facepalmed ❝the fuck?

but after that.. it was fine. he told me he is fine.

the bell rang and immediately, a lot of students were fighting on who's gonna get inside the cafeteria first. the two just laughed as they were lucky that their teachers excused them first.

wait how did the teacher excuse you?❞ mark questioned, renjun never told him how he got excused.

the teacher let mark skip his last subject before lunch because he needed to take a special test and since he finished it early, he went to the cafeteria just to see renjun sitting down eating something.

i acted as if i had a stomach ache.❞ renjun wiggled his brows ❝jeno and jaemin looked worried but meh, why would they care?

the younger just received a hit on the head ❝are you stupid or what?

what?

the older sighed and took a bite at the food he bought from the canteen ❝the two obviously has feelings for you.

but they are already in a relationship.

and who got them into a relationship?❞ mark raised a brow making renjun sigh

me.

minutes later jeno and jaemin came throwing questions at renjun, asking if he was fine or not. after that, chenle came while holding jisung's hand with donghyuck following behind them.

mark could remember the call yesterday.

oh hey donghyuck!❞ renjun waved his hand at the boy who was busy looking down

the younger raised his head and the first person he saw was mark.

donghyuck managed to pull out a smile ❝i remember, lucas invited me for lunch outside. see you guys later.❞ the younger hasn't reached their usual table yet and he excused himself