⌜ twenty one ⌟

it was the 2nd day and mark woke up not seeing chan beside him

it was the 2nd day and mark woke up not seeing chan beside him. he sat up from his bed and rubbed his eyes, trying to adjust his vision. he checked the bed beside him and didn't see donghyuck.

he shrugged. maybe the both of them woke up early and are now outside either eating or playing.

he stretched his body, washed his face, and changed his shirt. he went out of the room and was greeted by jaemin bringing something. more like a box.

have you seen chan?❞ mark questioned

jaemin nodded with a smile ❝chan is with jisung, they are playing in his room.

mark thanked him before excusing himself. he laughed at the thought of a baby taking care of a baby. jisung is already 16 and mark still thinks he's a baby.

at least jisung is just taking care of a baby at the age of 16. what was mark doing when he was still 16? he had a child at the age of 16.

mark greeted jeno and renjun who is cuddling at the sofa, watching INSIDE OUT on the tv. mark didn't even question why jeno is acting like that towards renjun when he already has a boyfriend. he knew jaemin won't mind.

mark yawned and chenle took the chance to stuff his mouth with bread.

chenle laughed ❝morning hyung.

mark squinted his eyes at him, he didn't want to start a fight early in the morning so he just let chenle do what he wants to do.

he munched the bread and went to the kitchen to drink water. he didn't expect to see something he didn't want to see early in the morning.

he saw donghyuck cooking and lucas was back hugging him.

the two didn't notice mark going inside so he walked silently and opened the fridge to get a bottle of water.

yukhei your head is heavy.❞ donghyuck groaned

lucas laughed ❝but i love back hugs and you know that.

don't place your head on my shoulders.

lucas smirked and buried his face on donghyuck's neck. mark watched the two while drinking water, his brows furrowed. donghyuck giggled when he felt kisses on his neck.

mark then choked on his water.

the both stopped what they were doing and turned to look at mark who was still coughing.

mark are you ok?❞ donghyuck placed the spatula down and forced lucas to let go of him. he walked towards mark and patted his back.

i'm f-fine..❞ he lied. he wasn't. he didn't like what he saw, it somehow made his heart feel something.