⌜ forty ⌟

❝donghyuck, are you serious?❞ renjun questioned, bring a balloon

donghyuck, are you serious?❞ renjun questioned, bring a balloon

donghyuck nodded and held the bouquet of rose tightly ❝we've been having this kind of relationship for 5 months now. if mark is not gonna confess then i will.

chenle turned to his hyung ❝but hyung, aren't you a bottom?

jaemin giggled at what the younger said.

donghyuck choked on his saliva ❝a w-what? bottom?

jaemin placed his arms around donghyuck's shoulders ❝a bottom.

am i not top?❞ donghyuck tilted his head

it only made chenle, renjun, and jaemin laugh. donghyuck gave them a look but it didn't stop them from laughing.

that was a nice joke donghyuck.❞ renjun wiped the invisible tears

aish whatever. if mark is not going to ask me to be his boyfriend then i will.

the four of them reached the park after a few minutes of walking and sat down at one of the benches.

hyung..❞ renjun turned to his friend beside him and saw him shaking ❝i'm scared.

renjun raised a brow ❝why?

what if mark doesn't want to be my boyfriend? what if he just likes to stay at what we are now?

the older doesn't know why he is panicking. why wouldn't mark want him to be his boyfriend? after all they've been through, mark can't reject donghyuck. mark can't even live a day without donghyuck.

you calm down.

donghyuck gulped and turned to renjun with his eyes shaking ❝hyung what if—

what if you keep quiet and wait for mark hm?❞ renjun picked up his phone and dialed for mark's number ❝i'll call mark.

but what donghyuck didn't know is that he's calling jeno.

🍼

jisung!❞ mark shouted at jisung who was running after chan in the living room

daddy, help baby chan!❞ the baby screamed and continued running

jisung giggled and went to the other side of the sofa to catch the baby. ❝how dare you call me mushroom.

daddy showed me a baby picture of uncle jisung and uncle jisung looks like a mushroom.❞ the baby squirmed in jisung's arms

jisung didn't let go of the baby and brought the baby down the sofa and tickled him.