⌜ forty one ⌟

❝mark!❞

mark!

the older stopped walking and turned to his side and saw the car coming towards his way. why wasn't he moving?

jeno ran towards his friend and quickly grabbed his hands and pulled him away from the road. the driver shouted some curse words at mark, telling him to look at where he's going next time, and continued driving to where his destination was.

the older stared at jeno with a surprised face while jeno was glaring at him. mark then laughed after seeing jeno's reaction.

the fuck you laughing at? you almost died!❞ jeno helped his friend stand up and dusted the dirt on his pants.

mark patted the younger's back ❝but i didn't.

because i saved you.❞ jeno rolled his eyes

mark hugged the other to calm him down and thanked him after. finishing the hugging moment, the two continued walking, finiding a flower shop, and this time jeno was beside mark.

how about you accept—

mark paused making jeno stop his sentence. mark then gave jeno a smile and that made jeno frown. he knows mark has a plan that he would not like.

i have a plan.

wow.❞ jeno said with a fake surprise face

mark hit the younger, making him stop fooling around. ❝call renjun.

why?

tell him that i'm at the hospital.❞ since jeno was not moving, mark moved for him and got his phone out of the younger's pocket. ❝tell him not to tell donghyuck about the plan.

jeno shrugged and placed his hands at his pockets ❝how about you tell him? you already have my phone.

aish.

🍼

everything is going to be alright, everything is going to be alright, everything is— nOT GOING TO BE ALRIGHT!❞ donghyuck groaned and covered his face using his hands.

chenle and jaemin went ahead and donghyuck is now with renjun, riding renjun's car. renjun wanted to tell the younger that nothing is really going to happen so everything is going to be alright but it might ruin the plan mark made. the stupid plan mark made.