⌜ fifteen ⌟

chan, you stay there and watch tv ok? i'll bring this soup to daddy.❞ donghyuck realized that he said daddy and so he coughed ❝i meant mark.

the baby giggled ❝ok papa.

donghyuck went up to mark's room only to found the room so hot

and the person lying down the bed more hotter.

is staring gonna help me recover?❞ mark giggled as he saw donghyuck staring at him

donghyuck didn't even realize that the soup he is holding is hot, only when mark spoke. he quickly ran towards the mini table next to mark's bed and placed the soup down.

it hasn't been 5 minutes and donghyuck was already sweating.

you should remove your polo.❞ donghyuck widened his eyes at what mark said ❝i mean, you're sweating.

and get half naked in front of you? no way.❞ donghyuck gulped at the way mark laughed

mark's hoarse voice made him gulp.

you could borrow my shirt.❞ mark pointed at the closet at the corner of the room.

donghyuck stood up and opened only to see many white shirts. he grabbed two and threw one to mark.

you should also change, i'm not the only one sweating.❞ donghyuck went out of the room and quickly went to the bathroom downstairs to change

mark's white shirt was so big that it reached to donghyuck's knees

he folded his polo and placed in inside his bag that was next to chan.

chan wasn't focusing at the show he was watching, but was focusing at donghyuck.

is daddy alright?❞ chan questioned, obviously worried

donghyuck gave the baby a smile ❝he's going to be alright.

chan smiled ❝baby chan is happy because papa is taking care of daddy.

donghyuck pinched the baby's cheeks.

he doesn't actually like babies, he found them annoying but he didn't find chan annoying.

he found him.. special.. different.. important.

donghyuck went back to mark's room only to see the older having a hard time unbuttoning his polo.

this is so annoying!❞ mark groaned

donghyuck waited for him to finish but it took so long. the older only unbuttoned one botton.