⌜ twenty two ⌟

long chapter ahead
i guess?

everyone went to the beach, bringing chan

everyone went to the beach, bringing chan. everyone, except mark. he slept the whole day in his shared room. he didn't even bother going out of the room to eat lunch.

evening came and it was the moment mark woke up. he went out of the room finding his friends at the backyard forming a circle.

oh look who's finally awake!❞ chenle laughed and made everyone turn to mark who had messy hair and brows raised.

donghyuck's eyes were stuck at mark. he really wants to touch the older's hair and mess it even more but he stopped himself from doing it.

mark sat next to renjun and all of them adjusted to make a perfect circle.

what are you guys doing?❞ mark took time to give everyone a look and took him around 10 seconds to look at donghyuck. ❝where's chan?

donghyuck put him to sleep. he's at my room.❞ chenle said ❝that means i'll be sleeping with jisung tonight.

mark rolled his eyes ❝i didn't ask.❞ he could vomit anytime now as he remembered jisung and chenle making out when he got out of the room.

so how about we start the game now that mark is here?❞ jaemin took out a bottle

what game?❞ mark was confused

renjun giggled ❝truth or dare.

mark regretted waking up. he could've just continue to sleep or stay in his room.

jeno showed two bottles of alcohol and gave one to mark for their side. ❝the older guys will take one sip if they don't want to do the dare or tell the truth. meanwhile, chenle and jisung will receive a flick on the forehead.❞ jeno explained

their arrangement was mark, renjun, lucas, donghyuck, jaemin, jeno, chenle, and jisung on mark's left.

wow, that's unfair.❞ jisung pouted

lucas laughed at the younger's expression ❝you guys are still underage.

bUT JENO, JAEMIN, RENJUN, AND HYUCK ARE STILL 18!❞ chenle shouted

everyone shrugged and ignored what chenle said.

let's start!❞ jaemin placed the bottle on the middle and started spinning it.

all their focus was on the bottle spinning at the middle. after a few seconds, it finally stopped on its first victim.

renjun!❞ donghyuck clapped his hands

jaemin raised his hands ❝since i was the one who spinned the bottle.❞ jaemin smirked at renjun ❝between me and jeno, i want you to kiss the person you love the most. not love, bestfriend love but love, love.