⌜ special chapter ⌟

a special chapter for you guys. i actually wanted to make a book 2 but then i realized i was busy so yeah, here's a special chap.

also one of you private messaged me :") i'm sorry that i won't be making a book about jiro and chan but thank you for the effort of chatting me

it's a long chapter so i hope you guys won't mind ♡

hey.❞ jiro sat beside his boyfriend at the railings of the pool.

what chenle said became true. some actually rescheduled their meetings, some cancelled it, just to join this family outing they have planned out. since chenle and the others wanted to have a time of their own, they separated their kids and placed them at another beach house which is just a walk away from theirs.

hi?❞ chan was cut of by his thoughts when jiro leaned towards him and kissed him on the lips.

jiro pulled away and just rest his forehead on top of chan's ❝what's wrong?

what do you mean?

you've been spacing out ever since we got here.❞ jiro stared at him

chan sighed and played with the water using his feet ❝it's nothing.

i'm your boyfriend, i know it's something.❞ jiro said, not falling to any of chan's lies.

coming back here just made me remember the things i did when i was young.❞ chan stared down and stopped playing with the water. he waited for the water to be calm and then continued ❝i was so young and stupid.

jiro stayed silent, he has a lot to say but just kept it in and just listened to his boyfriend talk.

i ruined my daddy's life.❞ chan didn't actually see the scene where in mark was kicked out by his family, he didn't need to see it. he just know that it's because of him why mark was having a hard time back then. ❝and then there comes papa, i ruined his too.

jiro met chan when he was five and chan was still three, turning four. ever since then they became close and then developed feelings as they grew up. jiro knew everything about chan, from his favorite color to his favorite movie. he then confessed to chan when they reached at the age of 15-16. they started dating and got even closer. but never had chan talk about what happened before he met jiro.

this was new to jiro.

chan giggled ❝i was a burden to them, but i was too young to realize it. one time they got in trouble and it was because of me. daddy and papa had a fight and wasn't talking to each other for how many days.. or was it weeks (?).

the younger was already sobbing and jiro panicked. chan wasn't the type to cry easily. he patted the younger's back, hoping it will comfort him.

if i wasn't alive, would they have a perfect life? would daddy still be living with his family? will papa have another family and be happy?