⌜ twenty ⌟

❝oh, hyung?❞ chenle stared at the guy walkimg inside the house

oh, hyung?❞ chenle stared at the guy walkimg inside the house

daddy! look what uncle lele and i made!❞ chan ran towards mark and gave him the paper

the older smiled and crouched down to match chan's height.

this is daddy, this is papa, and this is baby chan!❞ chan giggled while pointing at the people he drew ❝and at the back they are uncle lele, uncle junnie, uncle sung, uncle nana, and uncle nono!

chan noticed his father furrowing his brows.

the baby smiled ❝and the tall guy behind papa is uncle woocas!

who is woocas?

chenle laughed at how the baby pronounced lucas' name ❝he can't pronounce lucas properly.

mark just smiled and ruffled chan's hair. ❝that's nice chan. now, daddy will go up hm? i'm tired.

chan nodded and ran towards chenle and sat on his lap.

you didn't swim?❞ chenle tilted his head

i didn't like the beach.❞ mark lied.

is it really the beach he doesn't like or the specific people playing at the beach?

the younger nodded, acting as if he believed him. chenle knew mark loves the beach, something might've happen awhile ago but he stopped himself from asking the older any questions.

there's a pool at the back.❞ chenle shared

mark just nodded and didn't even question why chenle said that. he just went to his shared room with donghyuck and chan.

of course, chenle already planned this out. mark didn't even try to quarrel with chenle when the younger said that he and donghyuck would be sharing a room.

mark wondered where jisung is right now.

as soon as he opened the door, he quickly jumped on the bed and laid down.

he closed his eyes, thinking he would doze off to sleep but seconds passed by and turned to minutes, he still can't sleep.

he stood up and searched for something inside his bag, it was a book. he took it out and started reading.

but his mind wasn't focusing on the book, it was focusing on someone else.

he was thinking about donghyuck.

he won't deny it, he was mad at lucas for carrying donghyuck to the beach. the younger said no and yet he still forced him.

what if donghyuck drowns? what if something happens to him? he can't even swim. what if lucas leaves donghyuck on the beach and donghyuck will drown—

OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO KILL LUCAS!❞ a guy screamed as soon as he opened the door, startling mark who is sitting down on the bed.

donghyuck came, hugging himself. he was wet and mark had the urge to throw him a towel.

but then again, he is mad so he ignored the younger who is shivering.

h-hey can you p-pass... me the towel?❞ donghyuck said, stuttering from the cold

mark didn't even bother to look up and flipped a page of the book he is 'reading' ❝why don't you get it yourself?

excuse me?

you are now excused.❞ mark said, acting like he didn't care.

why is he mad at the younger?

donghyuck could only groaned and took little steps towards the towel which is hanging at the closet.

hey mark can you tell yukhei to give me my slippers?❞ mark looked down and saw donghyuck barefooted ❝i left it with him.

mark, again, flipped a page. ❝why don't you tell him yourself?

why are you like this?

like what?

like that. why are you acting like that?❞ donghyuck furrowed his brows at the older

mark sighed and closed his book. ❝i don't know what you're talking about.❞ he stood up from his bed and gave donghyuck one last look before leaving the room.

donghyuck scoffed at the older's action. ❝what's wrong with him?

mark was busy at his own thoughts that he didn't even notice someone walking at his direction and bumped him.

oh mark. is hyuckie inside the room?❞ lucas smiled

mark stared at him with annoyed written on his face ❝i don't know, why don't you check?❞ he clicked his tongue

woah, you ok?

mark raised a brow ❝what do you think?❞ he noticed lucas holding something. it seems like it is donghyuck's slippers.

donghyuck didn't need mark to tell lucas after all. lucas is going to give him his slippers anyways.

mark sighed for the second time and walked pass by lucas.

oh lucas,❞ he turned around and gave lucas a forced smiled ❝no means no so please don't force anyone hm?

mark left the tall boy confused.

i wonder what happened to him.❞ the tall boy shrugged and went to mark and donghyuck's room.

⎯⎯⎯⎯

please stay healthy ♥