⌜ nine ⌟

❝i hate you

i hate you.❞ donghyuck pouted

lucas smiled and hugged him from the back.

it was the next day and donghyuck was already good as new. it was as if he wasn't sick yesterday.

hey mark you should smile.❞ renjun shoved a spoonful of ice cream in mark's mouth ❝you look like you're killing lucas with your glare.

mark turned to renjun, eating the ice cream, and gave him the most unreal smile he could pull off.

who is he?❞ jisung just arrived from the cafeteria and pointed at the tall guy who is hanging out with donghyuck

chenle nudged jisung telling him that someone is in a bad mood.

oh..

the bell rang telling the students that lunch time is over and they need to be in their respective classrooms now.

mark didn't waste a second and stood up. he went pass by the 'couple' and clicked his tongue.

as soon as he reached the classroom, he sat down and waited for everyone to arrive.

why is he acting like this?

moments later donghyuck arrived and mark was expecting for lucas to be with him but no.

where's your.. friend?❞ mark raised a brow at the smiling donghyuck

oh he belongs to a different section.

seeing donghyuck smile so wide made mark annoyed. it annoyed him that his seatmate is happy and he is not.

quit smiling.

donghyuck turned to him ❝what?

your smile is so annoying.

🍼

why is daddy sad?❞ the baby questioned as he cupped mark's face

aw daddy mark is sad?❞ renjun teased

mark didn't mind renjun said a thank you to him before leaving the car.

the two got inside the house and the older placed the baby down the sofa.

daddy?

mark sighed ❝look baby, daddy is tired.

mark sat beside chan and caressed his cheeks as he saw the baby looking at him with a frightened look.

are you hungry?❞ mark calmed down and tried to use his soft voice.

the baby nodded, forgetting what happened awhile ago.

mark opened his bag and searched for his wallet until he saw something familiar that made him groan.

can chan wait for daddy here?

where will daddy go?❞ chan tilted his head

daddy will visit papa.❞ mark realized what he said and cleared his throat ❝i mean.. donghyuck.

mark knew where donghyuck's house is because they go home together all the time.

well, except for today.

mark hoped donghyuck isn't home yet. he didn't want to see him.

if ever donghyuck is not home, he'll just place the notebook in front of the door.

wait!❞ donghyuck's voice can be heard inside.

mark sighed, guess he'll be seeing him.

after a few minutes, donghyuck hasn't come out yet. mark still has a child to take care of so he grew impatient.

hyuck i'll just go in.❞ mark said

shuffling can be heard inside ❝wait what no—

but mark didn't listen. he opened the door and was greeted by two people on the couch where in lucas was lying down and donghyuck was on top of him, holding the remote control.

mark couldn't help but scoff when lucas smirked at him.

i'm just here to give you your notebook. sorry to disturb your moment.❞ mark placed the notebook in donghyuck's mini table at the side of the door and quickly went out.

he regretted opening the door.

t b c