⌜ thirty one ⌟

i love you ♥

❝i want to kill myself!❞ donghyuck ruffled his hair

i want to kill myself!❞ donghyuck ruffled his hair

it only made his tall friend laugh ❝you told me to come over just to say that?

man, you don't get it!❞ donghyuck groaned and sat next to lucas ❝i was like confessing to him!

lucas leaned at the sofa ❝what's the big deal?

what's the— i wasn't supposed to confess to him.❞ donghyuck stomped his feet like a kid

seeing donghyuck act that way made lucas roll his eyes ❝we all know you're going to confess to him one way or another.

yeah but i was planning to confess to him at a park, with lights surrounding us and me holding a bouquet of flower—❞ lucas gave his friend a teasing look and made donghyuck stop talking.

continue.❞ lucas said, eager to know what his friend was planning

nevermind, that's not going to happen anyways.

lucas raised a brow ❝why?

donghyuck buried his head on his hands ❝chan's mother just came.

what?❞ lucas was ready to fight whoever this girl is. ❝how dare she ruin markhyuck?

donghyuck gave lucas a look ❝what's a markhyuck?

lucas nodded ❝mark plus donghyuck! you don't know?

will i ask if i know?❞ donghyuck rolled his eyes and groaned again ❝i wish i didn't say that!

the older watched him ruffle his hair.

i told him i don't want to be part of his family. can i die?

lucas patted his friends back ❝it's okHEI~

donghyuck giggled when he heard lucas' voice crack. ❝by the way, what's that?❞ donghyuck pointed at the plastic bag lucas placed on the table

alcohol.

why would you bring alcohol?❞ donghyuck got one bottle out of the plastic bag and observed it.

it was lucas' turn to groan ❝so like i saw jungwoo with this guy named doyoung.

who's jungwoo again?

you know, the guy who has a soft voice and a smile that can make you go uwu.❞ lucas wiggled from his seat ❝and the guy who just broke my heart.