CUTE IMAGINE

You are Y/N and have been dating Logan since a year and by profession you are a lawyer.

Y/N POV:

It was like 12 in the noon and i came back home from a meeting.

When i walked inside i saw Logan sleeping on the couch cuddling a giant teddy bear and Kong was sleeping beside him.I smiled at him, he looked so cute while sleeping with his mouth open.

I went near to his couch and saw Mike sitting on the other side of the couch on his phone and waved at him

I went near to his couch and saw Mike sitting on the other side of the couch on his phone and waved at him. I then picked Kong up and laid him in his dog bed and quietly took my shoes off and moved the giant teddy bear slowly and laid with Logan. He moved a bit and opened his eyes a bit to see who it was and i said "Hey baby". He smiled at me and closed his eyes and snuggled into me. My head was on his chest and his was above mine. After some time like that Logan started shuffling so I realized that he was not in a comfortable position. He then moved his head a bit low, so that his head was now above my breast and my head above his head. Then he got comfortable and stayed like that and asked me with his eyes now again a bit open looking into mine "What are you wearing?" I replied "jeans". He then nodded a little and went back to sleep.

I then realized why he asked me that because if i was wearing a dress then it might have lifted up due to his movements and he knew that Mike was sitting sitting on the other couch. So being the protective boyfriend he is, he might have to cover me. I started smiling after the realization struck me and started combing my fingers into his hair and after sometime i also fell asleep.

AFTER 45minutes

I was suddenly woken up by the ringing of a phone,I realized that it was Logan's and took it out of his pocket and saw that it was Manager Jeff calling. I quickly got out of Logan's grip, stood up and picked up the phone thinking it might be something important.

CONVERSATION BETWEEN MANAGER JEFF AND YOU:

Y/N: hello

Jeff: Hello Y/N?

Y/N: hey Jeff, Logan's asleep so i picked up your call.

Jeff: Ohk, I just called to ask Logan about the new merch design.

Y/N: Okay, ill let him know when he wakes up.

Jeff: Yah, okay then bye

Y/N: Bye Jeffery, Take care.

END OF CONVERSATION

After the conversation with Jeff I turned around to see that Logan was still asleep so I went to the kitchen to see Andy cooking."Hey Andy" i said "Hey Y/N, what's up" Andy asked "Nothing, what are you cooking ?" i asked. "Just some eggs, you want some?" Andy replied, "Naah, has Logan had his breakfast?"i asked "Yeah, he went to take a nap after that." "Ohk, Do you need any help with that?" i asked while pointing at the eggs. Andy was about to answer when i felt two strong arms go around my waist. I looked to my side to see Logan with his head on my shoulder , (bending a little due to me being smaller than him) still looking sleepy. Awwww, my cute boy I thought and smiled.

"how was your meeting?" Logan asked me in his sleepy voice while looking at me, now his chin resting on my shoulder. " It went good, they gave me some advice and i'm looking forward to it" i replied."hmmm"he said and smiled at me.

"Have you done the gym?" i asked Logan, he then woke up completely and stood straight and said " It's time to hit the gym." I laughed at his sudden reaction and asked him if he wanted to go to the gym with me, he said sure and I then went to change.

While coming back down after changing I heard Logan vloging and smiled again and thought about how did i get this boy into my life.We then went to the gym.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS IS MY FIRST EVER IMAGINE ABOUT LOGAN PAUL, HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT AND LEAVE COMMENTS IF YOU'D LIKE TO.

THANK YOU FOR READING.. :)