ACCIDENT (TPS)

IMPORTANT: 

YOU ARE LOGAN AND JAKE'S SISTER IN THE FOLLOWING IMAGINE.

Y/N POV:

It has been a week since I have come to LA to meet my brothers and by far it has been great. Today me, Jake and Chance are going to ________ (any place in LA)

"Jake, Jakeyyyyy" I yelled in the Team 10 house.

"In the kitchen." he yelled back and I went there.

"Come on let's go, we are getting late."

"Oh, s**t, I am so sorry Y/N I can't come I have a meeting in about half an hour."

He said while walking towards me, "And this is why Logan is the better brother" with that said I turned around and starting walking while Jake was chasing me saying "Hey! don't say that now and I'm Sorry okay, Please don't be mad, pretty please."

He then stood infront of me to stop me from walking and made a puppy face to which I melted."Okay, fine but this is the last time" "Okay" he replied.

"Now where's Chance, CHANCE"

"COMING" Chance yelled back. He then came downstairs.

"Yeah, let's go."

"Jake you are'nt coming?" Chance asked.

"Nope, he has a meeting to go to."

"Okay then see ya later" Chance said.

"Yeah see ya, and don't even dare to make a move on my sister" Jake said warning Chance to which he just smirked.

"Bye, see you later" I said and hugged Jake then Chance and I went.

******TIME SKIP TO YOU GUYS COMING BACK HOME******

We are on our way back home talking, laughing and singing to  songs when suddenly a car in it's full speed was coming towards us from my side and seconds later it rammed into us and my window broke and after that Nothing, I blacked out.

CHANCE'S POV:

The car hit Y/N's side and she went flying out of the car,I was shocked. I noticed that Y/N was not moving at all, people came around us and someone called for an ambulence. Then we were taken to the hospital from where I got to know that Y/N was severly injured and I just had some cuts.

I tried to call Jake but he would'nt pick up so I called the second best option Logan.

*CONVERSATION BETWEEN LOGAN AND CHANCE:*

C: Hello.

L: Hey dude, what's up.

C: Logan are you vlogging?

L: No why, what's wrong? (He asked starting to get worried)

C: Logan it's Y/N, we both got into an accident and now she's severly injured and is getting operated.

There was silence for a few seconds.

L: Chance, if this is any kind of prank, Stop it right now cause this isn't funny AT ALL.

C: This is not a prank Logan, we're at the hospital....

L: I'm on my way.

*END OF CONVERSATION*

Then I called Anthony and Chad to let them know.

****TIME SKIP TO LOGAN'S ARRIVAL****

I was sitting on the chairs outside the operation theatre where she was being operated when I heard someone running, It Was Logan.